lions heads

Re:lions heads

[Post New]by doofenschmurtz on Jul 31, 11 7:02 AM
Thank you fellow fishies .My head was spinning like those lions.Finally figured it out

dim58
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by dim58 on Aug 1, 11 8:17 AM
fraziely wrote:
akferret wrote:The solution isn't working for me, I've done it over and over again and go back to the lion to give the ring, and it won't take it. The task keeps saying turn the lions heads. How many times do I need to do that?

What worked for me: If you look at each lion's head, you'll notice markings that are kind of in the shape of the letter 'A'. Now, go back to the wall, and look at the solution. When you turn the lion's heads-make sure that the top of the 'A' in the lion's heads are facing the same direction as the top of the A in the solution.

I was stuck for quite some time, and a bit frustrated. So, I really hope this helps! Good luck!!

dim58
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by dim58 on Aug 1, 11 8:19 AM
im sorry i dont see a on lions head to get thru this s..... stuck everytime help

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Aug 2, 11 9:12 PM
Why would game developers put such a hard and frustrating puzzle like this in a game without a skip option... If I had reached this far in the demo i'd not have bought the dumb game.

How do you know which three are which set of lion heads?

I've tried every possible position and NOTHING. I hate games that do this to you. Now the game is useless and I can't finish it.

I wanted to contact Jet Dogs and let them know how I feel about his and they don't even have a website. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Edited on 08/03/2011 at 12:13:59 PM PST

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 4, 11 6:04 PM
what I did was reverse them from the way were shown

1.) A <V 2) AV>

what I did was this

1.) AV> 2.) A<V

I started with the head the had a glowing circle like image on it.

Edited on 08/04/2011 at 6:10:01 PM PST

fiatx19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by fiatx19 on Aug 6, 11 10:43 PM
Spoiler alert: THANK YOU SNAPHISS I used this helper to finally get thru the lion heads. Your code may be different but mine was the same,goes like this: the heads (with the chin/ring being the tip of the arrow) The first 3 letters are for the heads at the bench,V > A or down,right,up The second three letters are at the mailbox,< v Aor left,down up. When you've gotten them right they will not let you know. Just keep playing and go to the area with only one lion's head with green eyes. give him the ring.Bingo

fiatx19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by fiatx19 on Aug 6, 11 10:45 PM
snapnhiss wrote:At the bench, the heads (with the chin/ring being the tip of the arrow) - down, right, up or v > ^

At the mailbox - left, down, up or < v ^

Hope that helps.

thank you!!! This did it

[Post New]by roneee42 on Aug 7, 11 9:38 PM
i need help with lion heads to i tryed everything but it dont work and im getting mad cause it wont work

[Post New]by roneee42 on Aug 7, 11 9:40 PM
i wish you would have put a skip button on this lion heads

Kathyju77
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyju77 on Dec 5, 11 1:25 PM
OMG!!! Thanks for everyone helping...I just about deleted game because I got so frustrated and Finally got it with all the help. GEEEEEZ!

[Post New]by smartvalerie on Dec 20, 11 9:41 AM
Kathyju77 wrote:OMG!!! Thanks for everyone helping...I just about deleted game because I got so frustrated and Finally got it with all the help. GEEEEEZ!

I too am grateful for all the help, spent hours last night trying to do the lions heads. Today I realised that I had been spending all my time on 1 set of heads thinking it would say when they were right, went to both sets & in minuets I had got it. Thank you.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Dec 20, 11 9:43 PM
Finally got it. Had the A's reversed. It also helped finding out which set of heads went with which part of the code.

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by seatemple on Mar 26, 13 5:26 PM
look at the code on the wall...the point of each 'V' is the lions head chin, with the ring...point each chin in the proper order.

lions heads

[Post New]by dodirty75 on Apr 18, 13 1:29 PM
4120 wrote:I can't seem to get this right I did what the walk thru showed and its just not working

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on Nov 1, 13 4:00 PM
well, I've tried all the solutions,but nothings happening. In my opinion, this game STINKS!!! I'm almost at the point of filing it in file 13...junk pile!

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Sep 1, 14 5:20 PM
I finally got the lions heads but not sure how it happened. Each time I tried it ended up in frustration and I tried all suggestions and all hints but when the middle one in the wall that needed a ring popped up I knew I was successful.

Meandy

Go to: