Re:Hidden Expedition: Amazon now available on the Amazon Kindle!

[Post New]by pma6801 on Aug 12, 12 8:31 PM
have gotten to the cave screen and managed to find all items, however I am stuck. Something on the boat needs to be completed to get into the cave for the gem puzzle and nothing I have seems to work. I have collected a gas can, pilers and a light bulb. Please let me know what I am missing? The game is on my kindle fire.
pma6801

[Post New]by montykillah on Sep 29, 12 11:30 PM
Up to the steam room and my bars have disappeared. Any way to reset???

[Post New]by Geurink on Feb 28, 13 7:51 PM
pma6801 wrote:have gotten to the cave screen and managed to find all items, however I am stuck. Something on the boat needs to be completed to get into the cave for the gem puzzle and nothing I have seems to work. I have collected a gas can, pilers and a light bulb. Please let me know what I am missing? The game is on my kindle fire.
pma6801

Me too. Terribly frustrating. But since this was posted in August and no one has answered ...

[Post New]by sham63 on Mar 27, 13 10:09 AM
colbycheese3 wrote:Ok I have tried different forums on this subject but have gotten no help! Stuck in chapter 22. The one with the gears. All of the walkthroughts or posts don't seem to apply to the Amazon Kindle. I have the Kindle fire and the hints and help are not the same for the game I have. Does any one else have a Kindle Fire and having the same problem? I have emailed tech support and their response had nothing to do with the Kindle Fire. I like the game but I don't think I will be purchasing anymore BFG's. To many glitches and no where to get any help. I have been stuck in this part of the game for a week, have searched BFG's site and NOTHING. So if you have a Fire good luck......

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Jun 27, 13 6:03 PM
OK nothing is worse than a frustrated grandma. I have been trying to do the "pipe puzzle' for a week and can't move a thing............ and clicking on "solve" doesn't solve a thing - hence I can't move on to the next area.......................HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY - ANYBODY

[Post New]by momofjhrazk on Aug 27, 13 11:39 AM
I am super stuck on chapter 21. I found everything but the spade & oar. They are highlighted in blue. It's driving me crazy! HELP!!

[Post New]by Gail_50 on Sep 1, 14 4:26 PM
The play area of the game is larger than what we can do on a kindle. Even zooming in on the screens, doesn't work because the object needed is in the margin. Ie chapter 21, Gear 1 requires you to put the key in the key hole, which is at the top right off the screen. You require both hands, one to hold the screen and the other to put in the key-takes a few tries! But to get the key on the second screen you need the weights which are off the screen on the bottom right. Very frustrating for kindle user's. Also the one eyed man is a similar situation, far right off the page is the last coin (or bread) where we can't get to with the zoom. I'm still stuck on the spider in 26...

Go to: