Sepia Picture

Re:Sepia Picture

[Post New]by MRSBUCHANAN on Aug 6, 11 11:10 AM
Same problem...all of the above...duplicate all of your replies..start over alt, ctrl, delete..new name, etc..guess we'll have to wait for BF to correct..if only....

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Aug 6, 11 12:35 PM
And same problem for me...HMFM!

shanleyaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by shanleyaz on Aug 6, 11 1:19 PM
I am also having the problem and even turning the game off does not help. The next time I start it it goes to the picture and is still frozen.

[Post New]by analouisa on Aug 7, 11 1:58 AM
same here

[Post New]by sweet4grease on Aug 7, 11 6:49 AM
Me too! Seems that if they're charging $14 for a game, per person thet'd at least see to it that the game runs properly. This is getting rediculous, more and more glitchy games, longer to download, and more hassles in general equals less value in using BFG.

[Post New]by lizz911sexxxy on Aug 7, 11 8:44 AM
Anybody have a solution yet or do I have to get credits AGAIN???

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Aug 7, 11 1:30 PM
Same problem here. Open the puzzle and got the 'info' instructions, but at that point game froze. No 'info', no 'skip', SG, menu or diary. Had to Ctr-Alt-Del to close down but reopening the game just goes to the same puzzle still frozen.

Like many others I am getting REALLY fed up with this. Since the new GM started I have had problems with at least 4 games some I am opening and they go to the main screen asking for 'Player 1' although I have been playing for some time using my name, and others where 'your profile data has become corrupted'. The only solution I was offered was to start again. Why should we!!! The games should work!!!

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Aug 7, 11 3:34 PM
I got over the sepia picture by playing from scratch, under a new name, skipped the photo puzzle and have got half way through the bonus chapter, so far so good. Good game, really enjoying it. Not ideal, but worth it.

[Post New]by lizz911sexxxy on Aug 7, 11 5:44 PM
I really cant beleive that no one at BF checks the games before they put them out for sale to unsuspecting public. 4th game in the last month!!!!

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Aug 8, 11 2:06 PM
Just to let everyone know that after being frozen at the 'sepia picture' I restarted the game wih a new profile name.

Got to the picture again and with some trepidation opened the puzzle.

It worked perfectly!! Played another 45 minutes so far with no problem!

[Post New]by MummaB on Aug 11, 11 5:21 AM
I have come across this same problem with the picture. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still starts right back up to the frozen picture. Getting very frustrated with this game, espically since I was enjoying it and looking forward to playing, I agree with the rest on here, for the money we pay for a game, it should work properly when installed, or be fixed when all these complaints are posted. Guess I will wait a couple of day and check back to see if the problem has been finally fixed!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 11, 11 10:45 AM
Hello everyone,

A new build has been released that should fix this issue. Please uninstall and reinstall your game to install this new build.

If you continue to have troubles with the Sepia Puzzle, please try starting over with a new player profile to see if this helps. Still can't progress? Please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be able to assist you.

I will be locking this thread as this issue has been resolved, but please post any further tech issues and questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: