Lever in basement

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

Re:Lever in basement

[Post New]by judithg315 on Aug 18, 11 2:40 PM
danooli wrote:Add me to the list of people with this glitch.

I added the lever and then came back with the oil, nothing happening.

i guess i just wasted a couple hours of my life if i have to go back and re-start the game.

yuck.

Ditto here! Seems like lately more and more games are having glitches and the answer is work around it. So start over and do it right the next time.

[Post New]by ChrisE_49 on Apr 11, 12 1:22 PM
I ran into the same glitch/bug. I had put on the lever before I had the oil can. When I got the oil can and went back to oil the machine, nothing happened. Had to restart the game as a new player. Then I waited until I got BOTH the lever and the oil can. Oiled the machine, put on the lever and it worked. It must be a pretty common glitch because a lot of us have complained!

[Post New]by michaels1andonly on Jun 10, 12 4:27 PM
I am Having the same problem but wil start over as I have found a few games that if you do not do things in the right order you cannot go back. I have bought the next one The Legacy and have completed it, I did not have any problems.

tbannieVa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tbannieVa on Jun 18, 12 12:31 AM
Lever in place and engine oiled Will not work!!! Also this is the second time I have loaded it and started over. Last time I trien to reset one ofv the games, iit kept shutting down game. This game has some bad problems. Want my money back.

[Post New]by chevynut on Oct 27, 13 10:13 AM
I just ran into same problem. oiled it and put lever in wont let me lower hoist use hint and just tells me to use mechanism . going to start over by cancelling my subscription

[Post New]by rchabra on Nov 13, 13 11:47 AM
This glitch has been around for years. As of today, November 14,2013, there has been no fix..

[Post New]by rchabra on Nov 30, 13 5:51 AM
First put In oil and then the lever. You have to wait until you have both. Worked just fine. Most of naturally would put in the lever first since we have it first. Unfortunately, the only way to continue with the game is to start it over. I did that and now I am past the oil and lever business.

ldeachus
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ldeachus on Oct 2, 14 10:54 AM
yup - me too. To have it happen in Chap 2 - pretty poor.

Go to: