Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Jessica Secret of the Caribbean

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Aug 10, 11 1:28 AM
Sorry to disappoint! Today's DD is World Mosaics 2!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Aug 10, 11 1:35 AM
gjnashif wrote:I was actually expecting FACES to come out tonight, maybe tomorrow.

SEs of CEs never get released before Friday.
I have only read what people have said here, but it doesn't sound like a HOPA, just a HOG. So it disappoints me even further that it says it is in the description.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Aug 10, 11 1:38 AM
Kelvarda wrote:COMMENT:

This is an old game, first mention in these forums Apr 2009

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/31274.page

Thanks. Just from looking at the description it looked....old and tired. And not like something I'd even be interesting in d/loading for a trial.

Wonder why this is the TGT. Have they run out of new stuff?

Edited on 08/10/2011 at 1:39:03 AM PST

grannyq
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by grannyq on Aug 10, 11 3:02 AM
Thanks to all of your comments and reviews, I won't aggravate myself by trying the game.

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Aug 10, 11 7:18 AM
Well, I have not bought a single game this month, so far. Thanks BFG for helping me save LOL. I don't know what is up with the duds being offered. It is a good thing I have several games waiting my attention on the "to play later" shelf.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Aug 10, 11 7:24 AM
This game is definitely for children. What is wrong with that? This site is not solely for adults. I see nothing wrong with revamping a game. I think this must be a slow period for BF. People are back to school or getting prepared to go back to school. GEESH! Give them a break. Most of the selections are good here. The only games I like are the adventure or HOGS which have challenging puzzles. Not my cup of tea, but great for children.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Aug 10, 11 9:49 AM
sinshack wrote:
MarkAlan wrote:Yep, I just checked. This game was released two and a half years ago on April 24th, 2009.
Shouldn't this game have been their Daily Deal?

I just checked the "site that will not be named" and their new game is "Restaurant Empire". That one was released on March 17, 2003, over eight years ago.

Must be a new trend to cart out old games. I better get my DOS Box emulator ready.

Well, hopefully Murdrock's crystal ball is correct and the new Redemption Cemetery will appear tomorrow.

Time will tell...

You know, maybe that's why cll1950 mentioned that there was no DD posted yet for today - may this is a mistake? Can we get our hopes up again??

Most days lately the DD is not put up at midnight like it use to be. Oftetn it is hours
late before the DD is posted.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Aug 10, 11 4:32 PM
the only thing i have to say about this game is:

if one of the featured screenshots shows an STD - i have to assume they are prominent in the game...

that being said... not worth my time!

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Aug 10, 11 4:51 PM
This might be a good game for a true beginner. Items are way too small and this game is just plain annoying. Really one of the worst games I've ever seen BF offer.

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Aug 10, 11 11:06 PM
Good game for children.(MAYBE) Terrible for anyone over 10. To find objects just click on everything in room. Actually played for 45min. Yucck!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 11, 11 1:23 AM
ember89 wrote:the only thing i have to say about this game is:

if one of the featured screenshots shows an STD - i have to assume they are prominent in the game...

I love "Spot the Difference" games, and think it`s a pity there are barely any left in the HOGs we get nowadays. So many fishies say they don`t like them, but I never hear why they don`t like them.
Is it because peeps have to spend a little more time with the one scene until they can continue, and are too impatient for that? Or is it because they are just not good at "spotting the differences"? I don`t know. All I can say is that I think it`s a pity I hardly ever see them anymore.

And regarding this oldie... LOL In the other thread that was locked, peeps mentioned that it shouldn`t be out as "A new game every day". But I don`t think that BigFish means by that phrase that a brand new game is out every day, only that we are offered a different game every day.

And it does not say "exclusive" on the main page for this game, as it would say if BF is the only site (apart from the dev site) that sells the game at that moment - and those are brand-new games. So there is no need for an outcry or to feel cheated.

Also, I didn`t hear any outcries when "Clockwork Man" was released here a couple of days ago - and that game is also over 2 years old. It just has far better graphics and a far better gameplay than this game, which reminds me more of the first HOGs I ever bought, which were "Big City Adventure: San Francisco" and "Sydney, Australia". So this game is definitely a "no buy" for me.

Edited on 08/11/2011 at 2:06:10 AM PST

[Post New]by Whizzy_Wheelz on Aug 20, 11 1:03 PM
This was a no buy for me too.

Too easy games more like a kids game. Like it has been said this is an old game re- released.

[Post New]by gamineannie on Aug 27, 11 10:25 PM
Valdy wrote:
ember89 wrote:the only thing i have to say about this game is:

I love "Spot the Difference" games, and think it`s a pity there are barely any left in the HOGs we get nowadays. So many fishies say they don`t like them, but I never hear why they don`t like them.
Is it because peeps have to spend a little more time with the one scene until they can continue, and are too impatient for that? Or is it because they are just not good at "spotting the differences"? I don`t know. All I can say is that I think it`s a pity I hardly ever see them anymore.

And regarding this oldie... LOL In the other thread that was locked, peeps mentioned that it shouldn`t be out as "A new game every day". But I don`t think that BigFish means by that phrase that a brand new game is out every day, only that we are offered a different game every day.

And it does not say "exclusive" on the main page for this game, as it would say if BF is the only site (apart from the dev site) that sells the game at that moment - and those are brand-new games. So there is no need for an outcry or to feel cheated.

Also, I didn`t hear any outcries when "Clockwork Man" was released here a couple of days ago - and that game is also over 2 years old. It just has far better graphics and a far better gameplay than this game, which reminds me more of the first HOGs I ever bought, which were "Big City Adventure: San Francisco" and "Sydney, Australia". So this game is definitely a "no buy" for me.

The reason ]I[/color] do not like spot-the-difference is that they physically hurt my eyes. I had eye surgery to reconnect my retina and glancing continually from one picture to the other actually hurts after a few moments. I am glad you still enjoy these, as I once die prior to the surgery

Edited on 08/27/2011 at 10:26:36 PM PST

Go to: