Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by eyesrblue1 on Aug 13, 11 2:27 PM
I purchased this game through my Big Fish game manager. When I went to play it, it had downloaded and installed the wrong game! The name on my game manager says Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition, but it's Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition when I try to play it! Anybody have any idea as to what may have happened and what I can do to resolve the issue?!?

birdslisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by birdslisa on Aug 13, 11 3:39 PM
Played the whole game without problems. Started bonus game and played for 2 minutes when the game shut down and said that the bonus content was corrupt and I would have to pick a new profile. It deleted my first profile, so I would have to start the whole game over again. That sucks!!

momzee777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by momzee777 on Aug 13, 11 4:24 PM
Had the same issue...tried to purchase and got another copy of Curse of the Raven. Really hope CS an fix this issue Monday!

dianeted
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dianeted on Aug 14, 11 8:55 AM
Played trial version no problem so bought the full CE version but no matter what I do it will not finish installing. It looks as though I will have to get a refund for this one as well as the previous game I bought, (Grim Tales) I was looking forward to this game too as the trial version seemed great !!!

wencassi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wencassi on Aug 14, 11 9:17 AM
I am having the strangest problem with installing this game and am curious if anyone else has had this happen to them. I am running Win7 64bit and have had no issues with any game like I am now. Every time I get thru the Installation at 100% it stops, brings up a box telling me I "Must download Adobe Flash Player".

I am very computer savvy and I have the most current version of Adobe Flash already on my pc. I do not use IE, I prefer Firefox but when it tells me to download it opens IE and then crashes my computer. Have never had this issue with any BF game...if anyone else is having this issue orr an give me advice on how to fix it, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

[Post New]by revy_2_hands on Aug 14, 11 12:48 PM
got up to 99% on the download, and then the installation failed... I even re-installed and the same thing happened. There has been nothing but problems w/ the new game manager. BIG FISH WAKE UP: YOU'RE NEW GAME MANAGER IS BUGGED... FIX IT ALREADY!!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 14, 11 1:24 PM
eyesrblue1 wrote:I purchased this game through my Big Fish game manager. When I went to play it, it had downloaded and installed the wrong game! The name on my game manager says Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition, but it's Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition when I try to play it! Anybody have any idea as to what may have happened and what I can do to resolve the issue?!?

Hi eyesrblue1,

Welcome to the pond!

I'm not exactly sure how this happened, but please be sure to contact Customer Support, and one of our reps will be able to get this all sorted out for you. (you can click on this link for more info)

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 14, 11 1:28 PM
Hey everyone,

If the issues that you're experiencing appear to be specific to the Game Manager and not the game itself, please be sure to visit the Game Manager 3.0 Information and Update Thread periodically, as we'll be posting any updates there as soon as we receive them.

We want you ALL to be able to play your games, so please know that we are working hard to get these issues resolved!

-bfgHondo

leyahn
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by leyahn on Aug 14, 11 2:13 PM
birdslisa wrote:Played the whole game without problems. Started bonus game and played for 2 minutes when the game shut down and said that the bonus content was corrupt and I would have to pick a new profile. It deleted my first profile, so I would have to start the whole game over again. That sucks!!

I too completed the game and was about 1/2 way through the bonus content. Exited the game, when I re-opened it I got a message that my Save Game File was corrupt and I would have to make a new player profile.

I lost the entire completed game and the only way to get back to the bonus content is to play through it again.

I enjoyed the game - but really?

[Post New]by americancarol on Aug 14, 11 5:35 PM
Hi, I'm hoping someone can offer me advice or a solution. I started to install and dowload RC Childrens Plight on Friday. It's Sunday night and it installed, it took 2 days and now the download that started yesterday afternoon is only at 20%. It keeps timing out because of no activity on the screen. I did what I could, tried to change the firewall, closed out all programs, deleted games and defraged my system, and reinstalled it. It's just impossibly slow. I really can't search this forum too much because with that downloading , everything else is nearly impossible to do. I have Windows Vista. There are no backup CDs for the game. Does anyone know what to do? Where to buy a CD of this game? Should i get a new computer? I'm at a loss. I am recently divorced and have no one to ask.
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks so much

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

disappearing game

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Aug 14, 11 5:39 PM
I played the demo on Friday, purchased and downloaded full version. I went to play the game this morning and it's disappeared from my desktop and the game manager. It's in my purchase history and on my harddrive somewhere but I can't open it. Not sure if this is a game issue, or a problem with our wonderful new Game Manager.

nmeyer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nmeyer on Aug 14, 11 6:22 PM
Game crashed 3 times... i've done everything... uninstall, reinstall... updates... is there a way to get a refund...? It's just not worth the aggravation.. please?

dianeted
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dianeted on Aug 15, 11 10:37 AM
This is the second game in the past few days I have had problems with, I was given a refund for the problems with Grim tales, but what am I going to do with this game. I purchased it yesterday after playing the trial and I really thought it was a good game but after trying 5, yes 5 times to download the full version it will only go so far and then will not finish off. It is very frustrating and I am getting a little peeved with it, am I to ask for a rfefund of this game as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kbdox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by kbdox on Aug 15, 11 10:44 AM
I have tried 3 times to download this game (I bought it!) with NO luck. What do I do now?

[Post New]by xiaojiemkuu on Aug 15, 11 7:42 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 08/16/2011 at 4:11:28 AM PST

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by judithg315 on Aug 16, 11 8:16 AM
leyahn wrote:
birdslisa wrote:Played the whole game without problems. Started bonus game and played for 2 minutes when the game shut down and said that the bonus content was corrupt and I would have to pick a new profile. It deleted my first profile, so I would have to start the whole game over again. That sucks!!

I too completed the game and was about 1/2 way through the bonus content. Exited the game, when I re-opened it I got a message that my Save Game File was corrupt and I would have to make a new player profile.

I lost the entire completed game and the only way to get back to the bonus content is to play through it again.

I enjoyed the game - but really?

I had a similar problem during the main game – 2 times! Each time I got further in the game before it shut itself down and I had to start over with a new profile.

After the 2nd time it happened, I uninstalled/reinstalled the game. I made it all the way through the game and was half way through the bonus when it shut down again. When I reopen, it states game save file is corrupt and I need to create a new profile – AGAIN!

I really don’t feel like starting over again for the 4th time. I am going to wait a few days and may try it one more time. Right now I can’t decide if it is worth it or if I should contact CS and ask for a refund.

[Post New]by lulu41bell on Aug 16, 11 9:54 AM
In front of the manison , hidden objects found the die, clicked no responce, use hint had the right die, still would not give it to me, sucks. I had very long DL, and I get 1.79mb ps, also the games lags also. It's not my com, I have a new top of the line asus...

[Post New]by littlelambxx on Aug 16, 11 10:14 AM
I have had the same problem as a few others just started the bonus chapter & it says the saved game file it corrupted & have to start again! Please Big Fish can you advise me whether there will be a remedy for this or where I can contact to get a refund as I am not prepared to pay the CE price when the bonus content is unplayable? Thanks

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 16, 11 12:21 PM
Hello everyone,

For those of you seeing a save game file is corrupt error message, please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report so that our team can gather more information on this issue. This is definitely not something we want our players to be experiencing when playing the game.

darkhalf01, you should be able to reinstall this game via your Purchase History. Here is a help article with those steps: Reinstall a Purchased Game

americancarol, kbdox, and dianeted, please take a look at the following help article for some steps that might help with the downloading process: Problems Downloading or Installation Failed . You might also want to view the Download Queue window (in the Game Manager, click on "Games" underneath "Download Queue") to see if this speeds up the downloading process.

lulu41bell, please see if uninstalling and reinstalling and checking the Strategy Guide might help with the die.

If you still need help with any issues you're seeing, please get in touch with our Support Team. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by xiaojiemkyuu on Aug 17, 11 5:42 AM
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 08/17/2011 at 9:27:29 AM PST

Go to: