Re:Post any My Life Story: Adventures technical issues here only

[Post New]by lonewolf2567 on Jun 5, 14 12:32 PM
Anyone else have problems with the mouse working on this game. I know it is not on my end because every other game works with the mouse. And it doesn't matter whether it is built in mouse on laptop or external mouse. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Sep 19, 14 1:45 AM
WELL crud. I cannot even get as far as entering my name because the mouse cursor just goes completely wonky on this. I actually still have 60 minutes left on the demo even though it took me what felt like forever to get control of that cursor & exit out of the game.

What is going on??? This is 3 out of the past 4 games I haven't been able to play. But first time I've seen this thing with the mouse. Ugh.

[Post New]by Mariahklong on Oct 6, 14 12:32 AM
@ lonewolf has anyone answered you on this yet ? Because mine is acting crazy as well and I know it isn't the mouse. I have played this before but had to redownload the game

[Post New]by mrbricker on Dec 13, 14 7:28 AM
I purchased the game a while back and played it several times, but now when I reinstall it, the cursor is unstable and sticky. Is there a fix for this problem? Cannot play easily with the cursor not working properly.

[Post New]by feexje on Jan 1, 15 9:53 AM
i bought the Ipad version of this game and am unable to save any progress. If I exit to main menu, my character is completely reset to the tutorial part. When the app is killed and restarted, I also have to restart from the tutorial. That makes this game really unplayable!

Go to: