Re:Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Coronagold on Aug 18, 11 12:24 PM
I actually like the new game manager.

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Aug 18, 11 2:50 PM
Huh? Cannot read this. Tried the first game with no problems-may get later. Maybe if this game get fixed will try again.

grannyq
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by grannyq on Aug 18, 11 3:53 PM
diamondgirlva wrote:went to download and Norton decided this file has issues which is a first with any BF game for me.
I got rid of Norton exactly because of that. It's the only security I've ever had trouble with. I've had several and none of the others ever blocked a game!

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Aug 18, 11 4:42 PM
I cant use the safe at the lighthouse!.It keeps saying wrong numbers..what to do in a case like that?.I followed the Guide!Man,,,Im only in the 2nd chapter!

moesart
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by moesart on Aug 18, 11 6:52 PM
Can't read the text. Anyone else having this problem?

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Aug 19, 11 2:14 AM
grannyq wrote:
diamondgirlva wrote:went to download and Norton decided this file has issues which is a first with any BF game for me.
I got rid of Norton exactly because of that. It's the only security I've ever had trouble with. I've had several and none of the others ever blocked a game!

Although I'm not downloading this game, my Norton has NEVER shown ANY BF games as a 'Threat' or unsafe!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 19, 11 3:29 AM
grannyq wrote:

And I got rid of McAfee because it kept blocking important files I needed to download games. Now that I have Norton, it never happened again.

kittyruss
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by kittyruss on Aug 19, 11 7:39 AM
Well wanted to try download went fine then it came up trial expired so guess i wont get this game.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Aug 19, 11 9:44 AM
SusanBStephens wrote:DO YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THE GAME BEFORE YOU CAN ACCESS THE STRATEGY GUIDE? AM PLAYING THE DEMO AND SAYS SG IS NOT AVAILABLE

Yes you do. Sorry

Glad to know - I won't even bother trying the game.
I'm ticked already because the new GM download wiped out all my progress (89 levels) in Cradle of Rome this morning. Second time this has happened, and I can't see that they fixed any of the complaints in the new GM.

[Post New]by lbonnell on Aug 19, 11 11:16 AM
Same problem as these other folks - CAN NOTNOTNOT read the words (neither on set up screen or in game) WHY oh why?

Tried reinstalling - same problems.

Pixiecat2007 - I feel the same - looked like one to buy - but only if fix issues.

pixiecat2007 wrote:
Download was really fast, but when i activated the game to play the writing on the game all scrambled up so couldnt read anything. Has any one else had this problem. I bought the first game had no problems at all with it. Shame would like to have bought this game. But no buy this time

Daxxx333
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Daxxx333 on Aug 19, 11 12:49 PM
My glitches in the demo was that an item that was ACTUALLY in my inventory but because the picture didn't show the item ... I found it totally by accident. Then I went into a hidden object area where the screen was dark (no flashlight available) but the items to find were listed below.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
Overall ... not trying anymore and am very disappointed as it seems like a really great game

[Post New]by pixiecat2007 on Aug 19, 11 1:18 PM
Tried uninstalling game, but still no luck all the writing in the game was still unreadable.When these games are tested surely these problems must be seen. Had quite alot of games recently with problems. REALLY FED UP.

[Post New]by agarewot on Aug 19, 11 1:40 PM
I can't see anything in my inventory list and when I'm in the light house everything is black and I can't see a thing. I have reinstalled the game and restarted my computer just to be sure and nothing works. I'm at a loss and would appreciate any help. Thank you.

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on Aug 19, 11 3:11 PM
All I'm going to say is "White Boxes" no script. That is all I'm going to say.

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on Aug 19, 11 3:14 PM
moesart wrote:Can't read the text. Anyone else having this problem?

"Yep!" me. Usually I can fix it with the screen rotation, but this time not having any progress. Hope the techs tweak this issue.

desandnrs
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by desandnrs on Aug 19, 11 3:40 PM
Just downloaded the game to try and it came up that my time had expired. Now how can that be?

ausbill
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by ausbill on Aug 19, 11 4:19 PM
hi bigflounder, like many others i cant read the text either.
i have uninstalled five times without success.
i sent an email to cust support but got no answer.
usually i get an automatic response but this time nothing.
thinking maybe they didnt get it i sent another one along
with drfelix but still no reply.is there a problem at cust support.
anyway i hope this problem can be rectified.i will keep my eyes
on this space for an updated version.

[Post New]by kussbodi0312 on Aug 19, 11 7:54 PM
Played the trial version and everything was alright. Decided to purchase, now I'm unable to open the game due to an access violation. I've uninstalled and reloaded the game 3 times with the same result. Never had this happen before.

[Post New]by gemanda on Aug 20, 11 6:39 AM
I've got the same problem as kussbodi0312. Played the demo fine. Purchased game. Now it won't load at all. Keep getting an error violation xxxxxxx program terminated.
Have removed and reinstalled 3 times. Have reinstalled the game manager twice. Made sure my system is perky but still keep getting the same error message.
Am rather disappointed. Haven't had this happen before either.
Also it seems I have to reactivate all the games I have on the Game Manager. And progress is lost on a majority of them. What is going on?

[Post New]by bennyboy331 on Aug 20, 11 12:31 PM
ok first of all this game takes literally 3-4 hours for me to download Then twice now right in the middle of the game, it crashes my computer so I have to do an entire system restore on my computer. Can you help me out BF??? Now I have to install the game AGAIN, which means another long installation. I have already bought the game so I dont want to give up & I would really like to complete it.

Go to: