LizFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ forum

[Post New]by LizFish on Feb 10, 10 3:08 PM
lundgren407 wrote:I can not get this hidden object one and several others to work on my vista computer. Some do and some dont. Anyone have any suggestions. I have tried changing the resolution, after I install game, I have not tried prior to installing, have no idea if that makes a difference, I have bought this game and others when I had xp and they all worked fine. Now I cant use them.

[Post New]by arahadna on Feb 13, 10 8:40 PM
How do you solve the last puzzle. I have tried everything and cannot get the last stone in. Help!

Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ forum

[Post New]by roricchiost on Feb 18, 10 5:36 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Mar 2, 10 7:20 PM
Time allotment: Like others here, I, too, am fighting the time limit of this game. I have been thru several of the characters and haven't passed one yet. 20 mins. to complete all hidden object areas and then do a puzzle is not doable. Also, what I have in my game is not what people describe here. Once I complete the hidden object areas for a suspect, I am then asked to unscramble a jumbled picture that has many pieces. I see others here talking about minigames where you name or identify items such as emotions, etc. Thus far, I have had none of those? Has the game been changed or ?

I think many of us who have played MCF games like Madame Fate and loved them would be sooooo grateful if Big Fish would either lengthen the time or add a relaxed mode for Prime Suspects--I'd sure like to play this game I purchased and I know others would, too. Thanks so much!

dodd60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dodd60 on Mar 6, 10 9:59 AM
How do you place the gem stones to open the box to complete the game? I have tried for 10 days now and am going nuts! Please can anyone help me? Thanks

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Mar 26, 10 12:08 PM
We've played all of the other MCF and really liked them. However, with MCF: Prime Suspects , we gave up on this game -- it was too frustrating. The graphics were fuzzy; hints were limited (only 4 hints for 24 - 32 objects); game was timed and there was no way to switch to relaxed mode; the time you had left in finding objects, was the time you had to figure out the puzzle. This was impossible! We liked the concept of the game and had looked forward to playing it. Very disappointed. We ended up deleting the game!

[Post New]by shorty60 on Sep 26, 10 4:33 PM
I like this game. I hate puzzles are there any other hidden object games out there without puzzles?

katintn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

FULL SCREEN

[Post New]by katintn on Oct 10, 10 1:21 AM
Is there a way to make the game screen go to full screen? I've not had this problem with any of the Mystery Case Files, but Prime Suspect when you click for full screen in options it moves it to the top left corner of desktop, when clicked off full screen it is in the middle of desktop but still not the full screen... What can I do to maximize the screen to play this game?

JoJo1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JoJo1212 on Oct 27, 10 10:44 AM
Please excuse this silly question, but I cannot "unpause" the game. The first thing I do is to lower the volume in Options, but now I am unable to fine the unpause button (I actually don't remember hitting the pause button." Any help is welcome.

[Post New]by Gamer082986 on Oct 30, 10 5:07 PM
The Final Puzzle is as follows Top to lower left ...upper left to midid right...bottom to upper left ...upper right to bottom in the middle.. middle left to upper right..lower left to mid left ....top to lower right .. hope this helps out everyone

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 4, 11 5:13 PM
Well, well, Just been going through some old games, looking for any I could delete, as I'm running out of space for new games on my lap top, and I came across this game. I'd forgotten just how much I enjoyed playing it! After re playing the first part of the game, against the clock and still having to rack my brains, trying to find all the hidden items before the time limit ended, I remembered just how brilliant and varied the game was. I'm definately not deleting this one! Going to play it again and hold on to it for future reference.
Hope anyone who is looking for information about old games reads this because it is certainly worth downloading and trying. I was hooked after the trial hour and had to buy it back in 09 I think but it's still quite 'gripping'.
Lots of love, Pat_ric_ia x

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 25, 12 7:39 AM
this was our 2nd game and it is a MCF. these game are the best.--doug & lisa

[Post New]by driaan on Dec 15, 12 10:44 AM
hi, i just downloaded this big fish manager, but how exactly do i play Mystery Case Files, which i downloaded, on my Mac??

[Post New]by judyhale on Dec 27, 12 12:47 PM
how do you get the first battery can not solve

Go to: