Re:Welcome to Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse forum

[Post New]by jdmshere on Sep 12, 11 8:45 PM
moonweaver wrote:I'm in the temple and have replaced the tile pieces in the mosaic. I'm supposed to change the colors of the parts, using the stained glass window as a guide, but it is grimy. I have the wet rag, but that won't clean it. Any suggestions? I still haven't found a walkthrough, even on other sites.

I found a brush somewhere to clean the window. The wet rag holds the slimy shells to get the pearl. But that is as far as I can get. I understand you need a red stone to put on the font where you put the blue disc in the drain.
Is the guy taking the sailor's test the sailor you are supposed to give the pearl to? He won't take it.
I have given all the ingredients to GM, but she still keeps asking me to get them from the priest and he keeps asking if I have scared the ghost.
Help! Where do I find the piece that goes into the cut out that looks like the stained glass window where the candles are?

[Post New]by jdmshere on Sep 12, 11 8:47 PM
70summerfield wrote:how do you open the clams?
You take the red rag and take it to the fountain and get it wet. Put it over the shell when it is on the log.

divegal
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

Game has MAJOR FATAL FLAW if played out of order!

[Post New]by divegal on Oct 2, 11 3:52 PM
I posted this in technical problems, and in the walkthrough, and contacted CS, but it should be here too. Everyone who plays this game should be aware of it!!!

I have never seen an adventure game (and I have played a TON of them) let you make a flaw in playing sequence so that the game will be unwinnable.

I spent SIX HOURS of my precious game time (seriously -- I am extremely ill and don't have long to live -- not looking for pity, this is just how it is) playing through every step and ever puzzle on my own, and finally right at the end I was stuck and consulted the walkthough only to see the warning I would have had to have heeded at the beginning. Now I cannot see the final cutscene without playing over from the beginning which I will definitely NOT do.

This is a completely unforgivable programming bug. It may be something that very few people run into, but if not caught in time, it is six hours wasted. There are no words for how furious I am.

I wrote to CS and while I do expect a refund I am much more concerned that others are warned about this piece of garbage being a potential waste of time.

Shame, shame on this developer.

[Post New]by whatthe123 on Apr 5, 12 9:23 PM
I can only get 3 of the 4 fancy gears how do I get the one from the first mayor can't see it in his hand

[Post New]by brunk143 on May 16, 12 9:17 PM
70summerfield wrote:how do you open the clams?

you have to get a red rag and i cant remember where i got it

Go to: