Re:User-created walkthrough for Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse available here!

[Post New]by sillywabbit12 on Aug 24, 11 3:32 PM
Hi Maryclare68

I tried that but I guess I'm not pulling the ends properly. I was able to move a couple of them but nothing else seems to be moving. Thanks anyway for your help.

Have a great day

Sillywabbit12

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:User-created walkthrough for Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse available here!

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 24, 11 4:38 PM
sillywabbit12 wrote:Hi Maryclare68

I tried that but I guess I'm not pulling the ends properly. I was able to move a couple of them but nothing else seems to be moving. Thanks anyway for your help.

Have a great day

Sillywabbit12

The way I finally got that was to just continue pulling every place where a hand showed up (I think there are about 4 different places. Don't forget about the loop at the top). But after every pull, I would go back and click on the red tip. It eventually worked.

jkf2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jkf2 on Aug 24, 11 7:42 PM
I might have gotten stuck in a bug...

When you get the 2 discs at the temple. Make sure to use them on the temple disc puzzle.

Do not use them in the town hall area first, as it let me.
I don't know if it just happened to let me use it there.

But if you did not complete the bone puzzle first and play the town hall disc puzzle with the discs from the temple, when you exit, you will not be able to get back in.

You will be able to finish the 3rd one but won't have any discs to complete the puzzle at the temple and finish the game. As I had to restart the game again.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Aug 25, 11 5:08 AM
Very helpful WT - Thanks you guys.

I think I found the bug too. It seems the saw is meant to be used more than once. But it depends where and when you use it. I had the entire game finished, but had the Temple location left for last. Yes I did follow the suggestion and wen there first. But didn't figure it out so I started wandering to teh other locations. BAD MOVE!!! When I came back to the Temple location, I had the disk from the skull (hit with hammer) but the saw was no longer available. It disappeared when I ued it previously. So no way to get the last disc. Looks like no other solutin than to start over and use that saw in a different order.

happy gaming everyone - cute game!!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Aug 26, 11 8:42 PM
Thanks for all the help!

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Aug 28, 11 12:07 PM
Thanks for the walkthru. It enabled me to finish the game!((*.*))

[Post New]by twinkletoes232 on Aug 29, 11 5:49 PM
I can't get the bones in the right places in the coffin and I can't skip the puzzle.
twinkletoes.

johne60
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by johne60 on Aug 30, 11 3:35 PM
How do you untie the knot?

[Post New]by lisamedward on Aug 30, 11 8:58 PM
how do you untie the note in the storage room.... help

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 31, 11 5:16 AM
lisamedward wrote:how do you untie the note in the storage room.... help

The way I finally got that was to just continue pulling every place where my cursor changed into a hand (I think there are about 4 different places. Don't forget about the loop at the top). But after every pull, I would go back and click on the red tip. I had to pull some spots more than once. It eventually worked.

prdh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by prdh on Sep 2, 11 11:44 AM
Thank you so much you did a wonderful job on your walkthrough, I enjoyed the game though I must say it is the fastest, easiest HOG-to-date, it was a lot of fun running around town.

P

prdh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by prdh on Sep 2, 11 11:44 AM
Thank you so much you did a wonderful job on your walkthrough, I enjoyed the game though I must say it is the fastest, easiest HOG-to-date, it was a lot of fun running around town.

P

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishp on Sep 3, 11 4:55 PM
I would like to add my huge thank you for the walkthrough!! I could not have finished the game without it!!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Sep 4, 11 9:14 AM
Thanks guys for the thanks! I know NWL43 really appreciates it as well, and she did the longer, harder work (I had GM problems so glad she could finish it!!)

And thanks to JKF2 and KIW0612 about informing others that there is glitch and you have to do the disc in a certain order. I went to the church (or temple as everyone is calling it!?) first so didn't have those problems.

So hopefully people reading your comments will know this.

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Sep 4, 11 9:51 AM
i would like to thank you all for the great walkthrough it really helped me get thru this game. this is the best place to get and give help, thanks again

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 4, 11 11:27 AM
To all of you who have expressed thanks for the walkthrough, you are quite welcome. I've gotten lots of help from various game forums and was glad to help where I could. Many thanks to Gingergal for getting it started.

maxminpin
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by maxminpin on Sep 10, 11 11:06 AM
Could not have finished this game if it had not been for the help of you guys.
Thanks soooo much for doing this. I was almost ready to give up. I am just about finished with the game because of walkthrough. Thanks!

dbs959
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by dbs959 on Sep 11, 11 5:29 PM
Thanks for the great walkthrough. Just completed the game, and could not have done it without your help---just could NOT find the copper for the Magigrow! If it wasn't for your helpful tips, I'd still be wandering Queensbury in despair! Cheers!

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on Sep 14, 11 11:12 AM
thanks, thanks and thanks for the work! you did it well!
i've got to go to see your walkthrough 3 times, err... but i've to say that i skipped the 2 last puzzles, it's too , sort of "making my brain turning right and left, saying 'i'm too old to get rid of those tiles and you better do some sudoku instead' and praying for skip, what i did!

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akferret on Sep 25, 11 2:27 AM
I got through much of this game, but got pretty stuck about three quarters through, was hoping I could find the answers here, and you two really went overboard in creating this walkthough, it made it a lot easier to finish the game. It was great! I hope we get more games like this, with walkthroughs. But yours is just awesome! Thanks!

Go to: