jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Post any Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge technical issues here only

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Aug 26, 11 12:42 AM
Today I purchased this game. It went okay when I trialled the game. But now i am on the boat to Bombay and i have to keep sorting the playing cards in doubles. I have done the TWO lots of doubles twice now and it wants me to do the same doubles again. I am fed up with this. I will try it again later, but i may have to delete and install it again because it seems a glitch. I used a credit for this game and i am now regretting it.

Re:Post any Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge technical issues here only

[Post New]by chrysalyst on Aug 26, 11 7:25 AM
I'm stuck on the crate as well!!! Can't get the tarp to activate/move!

[Post New]by jmagouyrk on Aug 27, 11 12:21 PM
Obviously someone has gotten past this crate of coal. I feel like a dummy here. I've used 2 hints already, clicked all over the thing and have even closed out of the game and went back in and I still can't get this silly tarp to go away so I can click on the crate. Does anyone have any idea? Technical or user error? If it's user error there is something severely wrong with this game.

[Post New]by GrammyFish on Aug 27, 11 12:46 PM
chrysalyst wrote:I'm stuck on the crate as well!!! Can't get the tarp to activate/move!

I also can't get the tarp to move and therefore can't get the box of coal. I've played twice to the same point and there I stay.

The game had potential but could have been much better. I feel ripped off.

Hortense
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Hortense on Sep 11, 11 8:09 PM
I have posted this problem before, but have had no response, so I'm hoping this time will do it. I am having problems with the buffalo puzzles, on the train in the western U>S> There are two puzzles, back to back, the first is a slider puzzle, clear the tracks of buffalo so the train can proceed. I finish the first and go on to the second, but every time I try, the results are the same. The second puzzle is a buffalo elimination puzzle, but I click out one or two buffalo and I'm immediately switched back to the slider puzzle, unsolved. I've done this at least a dozen time, including four starts from beginning, and nothing ever changes. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by davidhiggins on Sep 23, 11 9:20 PM
eventually after many times managed to get the train track clear which took me to the buffalos but then game switched straight back to clock and train puzzle again. very frustrrating as cannot continue with game. whole game has been a challenge with having to go over puzzles many times before them being accepted

[Post New]by jailan87 on Dec 1, 11 3:44 AM
I had the same problem at the train puzzle and the buffaloes and then I realized that in the puzzle after the train where I am supposed to click on the buffaloes, I am not supposed to click on the cows or else the game resets. So what you need to do after you manage to finish the train puzzle, only click on buffaloes and nothing else.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Feb 21, 12 8:57 AM
I too am stuck at the train in USA. Can't get the last crate. VERY frustrating. Wondering if BF is putting games TOO fast. ill play something else but don't know if I'll buy anymore. Second game I've had issues with.

Post any Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge technical issues here only

[Post New]by fralyn on May 5, 12 6:32 PM
BP532 wrote:Stamp in marketplace is not responding. Therefore, I am unable to continue with game.

Go to: