mercyone
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost

[Post New]by mercyone on Aug 24, 11 6:24 AM
I'm pretty sure there's already game just like this one, it started out with a pirate, unfortunately I can't remember the game but the scenes are the same including the person or ghost locked in the basement. Does anybody besides me remember.

[Post New]by CasualFrance on Aug 24, 11 7:00 AM
I think you remember the beta test of Age of Enigma?
The beta version was starting with the Pirate then the Bridal. Now it starts with the Inca.

Edited on 08/24/2011 at 8:10:29 AM PST

mercyone
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mercyone on Aug 24, 11 9:06 AM
Thanks for the info, but I'm confused, I thought they only did beta tests for CE's?

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 24, 11 9:57 AM
mercyone wrote:Thanks for the info, but I'm confused, I thought they only did beta tests for CE's?

Hey Mercyone--Beta testing is done on all manner of games. I recently had the chance to Beta two SE IH0Gs and a Match-3. Hope that answers your question.

mercyone
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mercyone on Aug 24, 11 10:38 AM
Thanks elldee2728, yes it does.

Edited on 08/24/2011 at 10:38:59 AM PST

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Aug 24, 11 10:41 AM
This is a nice light adventure game. The graphics are cartoony but that doesn't bother me. I played all of the Samantha Swift games. The game is bright and thought provoking, not dark and brain bending. I've played 57 minutes of the demo and I haven't even completed the tasks for the first ghost yet. I take my time playing games and I look everywhere slowly. This game will take me a while to play. I like that. The help is there if you need it. I checked it out for this review. It is very helpful. It seems to be a built in strategy guide. The directions are straight forward.

The minigames are not too hard yet but they do test you a little. They will probably get more difficult as the game progresses.

The sound is enjoyable. I think I will use the headphones as the game suggests. The sound quality is good but using the headphones will make the game more immersive. I normally turn the music off almost at the start of most games. I didn't this time.

The developers did a good job turning Felix into a not so friendly looking Felix. That's a nice touch.

I give this game , It seems to be well worth my last credit. Oh well, there's always next month for another credit.

[Post New]by Ljeanj on Aug 11, 12 6:10 PM
Trying to bind the twigs with rope. Can't do it because I can't get both icons to show at the same time. I either have to move the inventory button left or right. Help!!!!

Go to: