Re:Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by helen108 on Sep 18, 11 1:19 PM
momcaso wrote:OH! also, i am supposed to put the blue crystal in the hole in the puzzle, found the blue crystal but it has vanished from the bottom of my screen where it was...

I'm having the same problem. I had the blue crystal...but now it's disappeared.

[Post New]by scotishm on Sep 20, 11 4:59 PM
for thoses who have found the blue crystal where was it I cant find it as it is not on the shelf and I have an axe in the wrong place. Help from anyone

Edited on 09/20/2011 at 6:31:24 PM PST

[Post New]by scotishm on Sep 20, 11 8:36 PM
livvylox wrote:Hi

I love the Awakening games and have bought TGK I'm having difficulty on the game which is like 2 roulette wheels. With no walkthrough and no hints except how to turn the wheels I'm stuck. Any help appreciated :o)

livvylox

[Post New]by scotishm on Sep 20, 11 8:37 PM
helen108 wrote:
momcaso wrote:OH! also, i am supposed to put the blue crystal in the hole in the puzzle, found the blue crystal but it has vanished from the bottom of my screen where it was...

I'm having the same problem. I had the blue crystal...but now it's disappeared.

[Post New]by scotishm on Sep 20, 11 8:38 PM
I have the blue crystal b ut I keep loosing it at the bottom of my screen where can I find it.

TAB2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by TAB2 on Sep 26, 11 3:22 PM
I am trying to lite my torches in the doungen below the trainstation and my dragon will not work? Any ideas?

[Post New]by ebylou on Sep 26, 11 5:45 PM
help i cant seem to get through the magic cellar maze !!!

[Post New]by gruitamarius on Sep 27, 11 8:05 AM
Who have the cristal, put it where the light shine, and turn the signs until it matches the cristal form.

I lost the DRAGON also!
Thieves and outlaws, give me back my pet!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 27, 11 10:33 AM
Hello everyone,

For those of you having troubles with the dragon, please refer to the following thread for some help:

Problem with dragon lighting fire in Wise One's hut?

I hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Sep 27, 11 10:48 AM
oldbag60 wrote:An ok game but no bonus play which is the whole point of buying the collector's edition as far as I'm concerned. I tried the epilogue but it just took me back to the final chapter for some reason. Do I have to play all that again to access the bonus game or is it just a repeat of the homecoming scene? I don't know if I can be bothered, it wasn't that wonderful, the puzzles were dull and repetitive and the music irritatingly vapid. There was no real challenge so if that's what you're looking for don't buy it or wait for the non-collector's edition. I felt a bit cheated.

Go to extras, then click on the branch.

[Post New]by kadeegirl on Oct 4, 11 9:06 PM
I am having trouble getting the bark from the pine tree to get resin. I keep moving the bark remover around, but nothing is happening...how long does it usually take to remove the bark...don't tell me that I have spent money on something that I am not going to be able to finish...that is not going to make me happy

[Post New]by JONLZEE on Oct 13, 11 2:31 PM
Can anyone help in getting the bark from the pine tree to get the resin. Nothing is working and have gone back numerous times. What is the deal with the bark?

[Post New]by scotishm on Oct 22, 11 4:59 PM
martyn18 wrote:Am I being thick!! can't place the blue crystal in the light in the wise ones hut. Driving me scatty.

did you get an answer to your question as i have the same problem havent played the game in weeks because of it

[Post New]by Lolabean22 on Nov 4, 11 7:48 PM
Only one question. How has she been sleeping for 100 years, and her parents who have not been under a magical spell, how are they not dead yet?
maybe I'm batty but that doesn't sound right. Or maybe i misread the story line?
Someone clear it up for me.

[Post New]by elliotts176 on Nov 12, 11 7:59 PM
I'm trying to use the mortar and pestle to grind up the crystals. I put the red crystal in and it broke the crystal when I started to grind it. After the first break, nothing else will happen. I can't grind it more. I can't skip doing it. I'm stuck. Please help.

[Post New]by mir61095 on Jan 28, 12 12:40 PM
im having trouble finding the last marble in the green house any help

When is the next one coming out?

[Post New]by Lolabean22 on May 13, 12 7:56 PM
i'm going nuts! i love these games and bought all three on my iphone. I can play them over and over without getting sick of them. anyone have any info on the newest games release date? really really wanna know!

[Post New]by kikimonsivais on Jun 5, 12 10:58 AM
Hi there,

I really am enjoying the game so far. Currently I am in the Dark Tower and have 2/3 puppets. I need to get the puppet that is sitting on the window but I cannot pick it up. I have the owl and dragan so I'm confused as to why the game won't give me the puppet. I don't think it's frozen because I can get into the puppet alcoves. Please help.

Thank you

Kiki

[Post New]by foxybimbo on Jun 28, 12 3:47 PM
Really enjoyed all three of these games, but now I NEED to know if and when there will be a 4th?

[Post New]by RoxBox7676 on Jul 25, 12 5:14 PM
Does this work on iPad?

Go to: