Re:Welcome to The Secrets of Arcelia Island forum

[Post New]by horseenut on May 10, 12 2:50 PM
I tried the 60 minute free trial. Liked game so I bought it. Was ready to use my axe when free trail was over. Purchased then activated and went back to continue game. NO AXE!!! I can't go any further in game. Tried starting all over, no luck. Still no axe. Any suggestions!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 10, 12 4:25 PM
Hi horseenut,

I'm sorry to hear this game is giving you trouble. One thing I would try is uninstalling and reinstalling the game to make sure all the files were installed correctly (if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that).

However, if you try that and the game still won't let you use the axe, then I would definitely get in contact with Customer Support and one of our reps will be able to take a closer look with you:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by sandrafelicity on Jul 4, 12 2:17 PM
I cannot find the faries when i destroy 1 mushroom ie red one cannot get any further
cannot find out how to get them to talk to them keep going back to same spot the destroying same one again
any help would be gratefully accepted
Sandra

[Post New]by vbatch777 on Aug 2, 12 7:07 PM
HOW DO I GET THE CARRIAGE UNTHAWED?

[Post New]by janofcowley on Apr 17, 13 11:11 AM
olegray123 wrote:I am having trouble getting the canteen to fill the second time also. please help thanks from olegray123.

How on earth and where on earth do you put the canteen to get the water. I've sat here for ages trying to fill the blooming thing and it just won't have it. Do you have to position it in a certain place? Took a while the first time, as well.

[Post New]by usa15mom on Mar 20, 14 4:12 PM
I am having problems with the music box. I put the key in the music box but now cylinder comes down. Can't go forward after the well. Does anyone have any suggestions??? The key turns. List of things say to repair the music box. I am stuck.

Go to: