Re:Post any Sonya Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by grblfrtz on Nov 5, 11 8:56 AM
Well the problem's continue. I downloaded the update. Now the game freezes anywhere it want's to. I tried a new profile, same thing. I uninstalled the game, edited the registry, re-installed the game, same thing. I really would like to get this resolved.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 5, 11 1:06 PM
Hey grblfrtz,

Have you checked for any updates for your system? Sometimes a quick update can help with the game's performance; you can find more information about this in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you with the game. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by dawguy on Apr 28, 14 5:31 PM
Beautiful game but at end (bonus) in cavern I could not place the aircraft wing on the stones in the water. I tried dragging it to several areas, restarting game/ipad 2, etc.

newfish6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by newfish6 on Sep 20, 14 5:08 PM
I have asked this same question in the general community and got no answers, so thought it was a technical question, hope you can help I would love to finish the game

Just finished the game and loved it, however am stuck in the bonus game. I can't knock down the Anubis statue, I can knock down the other statue, get the rope, and pick him up to see the symbol, but nothing I do will knock over
the Anubis statue. Any suggestions?

Go to: