Showalter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post any Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Showalter on Aug 29, 11 9:13 PM
The flower Temple does not show up on the map. A whole section is missing.

Showalter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post any Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Showalter on Aug 29, 11 9:18 PM
Pardon, The missing section is called Fairie Meadows. It is not on the map.

so363
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by so363 on Aug 30, 11 3:54 AM
I, too, have had the game freeze, where the only option is to crash out of the game (through task manager). I'm still in the first chapter of the game and the game has frozen twice. I don't have these issues with other games.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 30, 11 11:37 AM
Some of these games are not compatable with video cards that is our computer. You have to hunt for different ones to find out which one will play at normal speed. Some just drag. Why I know I am some problems.

Edited on 08/30/2011 at 11:38:47 AM PST

[Post New]by biceiva on Aug 31, 11 4:50 PM
letsdoit wrote:download demo
hit the 'play'
all that happened was 'white screen' with a 'cute cursor' and thru the speakers could hear the dialogue of the start of the game....nothing else happened....have had no problems with any games for months before or after the new GM

Edited on 08/31/2011 at 4:53:07 PM PST

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Aug 31, 11 6:53 PM
While activating I am getting an error msg. but I cant find the number on the help page...
its 251600 what does that mean?

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Sep 1, 11 7:30 AM
I am sorry to hear about everyone's problems. For the record, the game downloaded, installed, and so far, has played perfectly for me. No technical glitches at all. I just finished Chapter One.

I always check the technical problems thread before I buy a game and I always see that there are a lot of problems. Then I get the game and I don't have those problems. I have had some problems, but those are usually bugs or glitches within the game. I rarely have problems with the screen display, the cursor, or the sound.

My point is are many of you usiing laptop computers? If so, the problem might be because of your graphics card. Many laptops don't have graphics cards that are suitable for gaming. The games here are not that graphics intensive, but you still need a decent graphics card. Maybe if you all post your graphics cards when you report a problem, that will help them diagnose the problem. Also, make sure you have enough RAM.

Just a suggestion and I hope you all get the game working. It's a great game so far.

Edited on 09/02/2011 at 5:32:03 AM PST

jrunchey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jrunchey on Sep 1, 11 8:21 AM
knitwitboomer wrote:After downloading Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings the game worked fine "UNTIL"
I finished all findings at the Magic Altar. Had some stars to find, went to the Cabinet and had seven (7) items to find but the screen said I found all that there was to find. Go to the Map. I went to the Map and the only other place I need to find anything is at the Magic Altar. Both the Magic Alter and the Cabinet tell me there is nothing else to do "Go to the Map". I began to feel like a ping pong ball. I am stuck and can not go any further in the game............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having exactly the same problem. Have 3 stars but can't get back to the conservatory to see if the others are there (sure I had originally got them all but guess not).

[Post New]by jcsmith6347 on Sep 1, 11 4:11 PM
can any one help me I had to uninstall and reinstall and use a new profile the game worked fine until i had to set the clock and i didn't get the key what now

[Post New]by MGudgeon on Sep 2, 11 9:23 AM
I'm in the frozen world and my screen suddenly locks up and I hear awful noises through my speakers. I have no control whatsoever and I have to turn off my computer.

Edited on 09/02/2011 at 9:24:44 AM PST

[Post New]by jcsmith6347 on Sep 2, 11 12:00 PM
Well daaa I put the wrong hands on the numbers on the clock

runtotorun
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by runtotorun on Sep 2, 11 3:42 PM
Twice now I got a "Abnormal termination" message when the game crashed. I'm a little concerned about the damage this may be causing my computer. For a "Collectors Edition" it leaves much to be desired if it's got some kind of glitch like this. I won't be collecting this one.

[Post New]by lakegirl1234 on Sep 3, 11 6:25 PM
I can't get to the flower temple, there is no flower or how do i get to it???????????????

[Post New]by Dona1123 on Sep 3, 11 7:34 PM
I have uninstalled 2 times and tried under a different profile and still can't find the fairy garden in chapter 2.

[Post New]by punkandgoth69 on Sep 5, 11 2:28 PM
Any idea whatsoever on when we might get a bug fix for the white screen/black screen issue? I'd love to play this, but obviously can't with this issue still plaguing me and many out there.

[Post New]by Billtools on Sep 14, 11 10:02 AM
knitwitboomer wrote:After downloading Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings the game worked fine "UNTIL"
I finished all findings at the Magic Altar. Had some stars to find, went to the Cabinet and had seven (7) items to find but the screen said I found all that there was to find. Go to the Map. I went to the Map and the only other place I need to find anything is at the Magic Altar. Both the Magic Alter and the Cabinet tell me there is nothing else to do "Go to the Map". I began to feel like a ping pong ball. I am stuck and can not go any further in the game............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically the same thing, needed another star but kept being told "Go to the map" and there is nowhere else to go.

[Post New]by jameswillie on Sep 19, 11 2:16 PM
I RECENTLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ITS ALL OF MY COLLECTORS EDITION GAME ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY, AN IS THIS GOING TO HURT MY SYSTEM OR IS THEIR A GLITCH IN THE GAMES? BECAUSE UNTIL REASON THE GAMES I PLAYED BEFORE WORKED FINE, I NEED TO NO SOMETHING BECAUSE MY DOLLARS CAN BE USED TOWARD GAMES THAT WORK. AND RIGHT NOW THIS IS REAL TALK I AM P/O

[Post New]by 1Chipmunk2 on Jul 1, 12 6:56 AM
Fairie Meadows does not appear in chapter 2. Have uninstalled and reinstalled game twice. Very frustrated. Help, please.

euwiles
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by euwiles on Jul 11, 12 12:41 PM
After entering the second "painting" and getting to the very end (opening the last gate) it causes my computer to completely shut down. I have tried it three times and the same result in the same place. Played just fine up until that point.

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by lottelein on Jul 12, 12 7:47 PM
I also cannot get to the Flower Temple. Terribly frustrating. As for "video card" and "laptop" excuse, I do not have trouble with other games! Why this one? Please help us or perhaps we can have refund of investment in CE of this game. Very disappointed because it's a lovely game.

Go to: