AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:TGT: Liong: The Lost Amulets

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 5, 09 4:05 PM
I like this game. It's different than the HOs I've been playing and I elected to play the relaxed mode. Think I've been a little tense lately after playing RTR and DO. I needed a game like this. The comment about an item on list sparkling after you've been looking too long is right, but I kinda appreciate the help. I bought this one and I'm happy I did. Just plain fun.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jan 6, 09 12:10 AM
I like this one a lot also. The variety of games is great fun, especially (in my case) with the timer off. HO (with a difference), mah jongg (also with a difference, unless you choose classic), spot-the-difference, and four unusial mini-games. More than enough unusual stuff for anyone who likes a relaxing but attention-demanding game. I particulartly like the HO scenes. There is not the usual mess, but a dreamy sort of Asian room or garden, with the HO's mostly hidden by being quite small and color-matched with the background. The backgrounds are very pretty, and the music is tolerable even for me (I hate most game music). A keeper for sure!

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jan 13, 09 1:33 PM
This is a great game. I've played it twice and will probably play it again! It has three different games: -- hidden objects, majongs, and bonus games (bingo, match, tiles, and one other that I can't remember .

After you finish the game, you're given 25 extra levels to play.

The only thing that I wish the game would do is that it would let you choice the bonus game you want to play. I really like the bingo, the matching is OK, but the other two games I could do without.

Just something for the developers to think about

Waiting for the next one to come out.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 13, 09 4:26 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Liong: The Lost Amulets.

Happy gaming!

MarcyMM
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by MarcyMM on Jan 17, 09 9:35 AM
The only problem I'm having with this game is that it takes forever to load between levels. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm re-loading it right now hoping it was just a glitch.

Other than that, this game is definitely a keeper.

Edited on 01/17/2009 at 9:36:49 AM PST

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Jan 18, 09 5:46 AM
The first two levels were interesting; I loved the combination of Majhong, hidden objects and mini games. But, on third level started to get very tedious. I despise any matching type game and I seemed to get this on the "wheel" choice everytime.

For me, I consider it a waste of a game credit. But, for anyone who likes Majhong, you'd love it.

[Post New]by rockin0722 on Jan 20, 09 4:01 PM
Just bought it myself Love It. I never played such a mix of different games.
Down loaded the demo and only got though level one. Maybe really worth the money.

[Post New]by rman237 on Jan 21, 09 6:59 AM
I'm really enjoying this game! My neighbor's kids are enjoying it as well. We all play on timed mode so when the heartbeat sound effects start indicating the time is running out everyone goes nuts!! HaHa!! Lotta fun.
Love the music as well.

[Post New]by ioannia on Jan 26, 09 10:33 AM
What a relaxing and beautiful game! The graphics are superb--LOVED the little photo show I got when I finished! (Wish the REAL China looked anything like any of the scenes in this game.)

The music was gorgeous and even my husband is getting interested in what I'm doing. On top of it, Liong has given me a good contrast to MCF-RTR and Dream Chronicles II, which I have now played more times than all of my other games put together. I needed a break from Charles and Lyra and Emma and Fidget and Rose and...REALLY.

**goes back to looking for jade pearls**

Go to: