smidgec
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum

[Post New]by smidgec on Sep 3, 11 1:55 AM
stuck in police station. I have 2 cases on desk and the casefile plus 2 photos of 3rd victim dont know what to do and can't get out of station. hints send me to desk and notice board. nothing happens. please help

[Post New]by mariecleere on Sep 3, 11 6:36 AM
still stuck at barber shop tried everything have twine and glasses together,but the pry bar wont work with it, have no pliers,

[Post New]by arlene57 on Sep 3, 11 6:37 PM
I finally found the hammer!!!! If you have the hook and the pipe - combine those two - reach for the key and then go to the locked door and you find the HAMMER!!!! finally!!!! I see where you have to combine items to get something to work.

[Post New]by arlene57 on Sep 3, 11 6:43 PM
sharbee543 wrote:Im at the ship. Two places. I found the doorknob, but can't open it, and also found the plank to cross to get the key, but the nails need to be hammered in, and cannot go any further. HELP!

If you have the hook and the pipe combine those two and then reach across and get the key - that unlocks the door - you will then find the hammer!!!! I finally just found it

Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum

[Post New]by yramec52 on Sep 5, 11 6:38 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Well I do not like getting games that do not give proper help. I am getting to the point of not getting anymore game on BFG

[Post New]by dannysgirl11 on Sep 6, 11 9:43 AM
I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP I'M STUCK AT THE POLICE STATION I LOOKED AT BOTH FILES BUT NOW I'M STUCK I USED A HINT BUT IT TAKES ME TO EITHER THE MAP OR THE DESK CAN SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEE HELP!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 6, 11 1:05 PM
dannysgirl11 wrote:I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP I'M STUCK AT THE POLICE STATION I LOOKED AT BOTH FILES BUT NOW I'M STUCK I USED A HINT BUT IT TAKES ME TO EITHER THE MAP OR THE DESK CAN SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEE HELP!!
Did you get a mini-game when you clicked on the second file?
You have to click twice.

[Post New]by scmorris on Sep 7, 11 4:31 PM
trj61169 wrote:Has anyone had problems at the barbershop? I got the tap water and when I went back in the barber shop to pour it down the drain... it did not show in my inventory....

I have the same problem. It says I now have a pitcher of water, but it never appears in my inventory. I have restarted the game 3 times. I've seen other people complaining about inventory items disappearing. This seems to be a major glitch, is there a patch?

Stuck at the Journalists Office

[Post New]by honey0269 on Sep 8, 11 3:53 AM
Please help, I am stuck at the journalist's office. I have already seen the doctor to receive my new medicine and have completed the puzzle at the police station comparing the two murders. I click on the hint in both the dark room and the room with the typewriter. The hint button at both locations tells me that there is nothing for me to do there and to search somewherre else. I cannot leave the location though. Please help.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Stuck at the Journalists Office

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 8, 11 7:19 AM
honey0269 wrote:I click on the hint in both the dark room and the room with the typewriter. The hint button at both locations tells me that there is nothing for me to do there and to search somewherre else. I cannot leave the location though. Please help.
Did you develop the photo and pin it up to the line in the darkroom?

[Post New]by honey0269 on Sep 8, 11 8:09 AM
When I try to place the camera, I am told that I cannot use that there. I have moved the cursor over every space and there is nothing to do. When I hit the hint button, i am told to search elsewhere.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 8, 11 8:44 AM
You click the camera on the projector.

[Post New]by honey0269 on Sep 8, 11 12:06 PM
Yes, I have placed the camera there twice before with success.

[Post New]by currypuff on Sep 11, 11 9:51 AM
sharbee543 wrote:Im at the ship. Two places. I found the doorknob, but can't open it, and also found the plank to cross to get the key, but the nails need to be hammered in, and cannot go any further. HELP!

[Post New]by currypuff on Sep 11, 11 9:53 AM
Hi Did you find out where to find the "hammer" to sink the nails into the plank? Once that is done I guess you can get the key to open the door an go on from there. I just cannot find a way to get over the planks!!

Help!

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 11, 11 10:16 AM
You should have a fishing hook and a metal bar in inventory; combine them & look across the plank.
There is a key hung up; use the hook/bar to get it & then you can unlock the door on the dock & you will find the hammer.

[Post New]by ChiefGeorge on Sep 11, 11 7:36 PM
I am in the Finale, used rope and log to open door. Scene switched with me in corner of the courtyard looking at the door, but I am unable to enter. What did I miss or what am I overlooking? Hints say "nothing to do" but I am unable leave.

Edited on 09/12/2011 at 2:01:43 PM PST

jbinch
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by jbinch on Sep 14, 11 7:02 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
dannysgirl11 wrote:I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP I'M STUCK AT THE POLICE STATION I LOOKED AT BOTH FILES BUT NOW I'M STUCK I USED A HINT BUT IT TAKES ME TO EITHER THE MAP OR THE DESK CAN SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEE HELP!!
Did you get a mini-game when you clicked on the second file?
You have to click twice.

I'm stuck in the same spot and have double clicked numerous times and nothing happens. I quit and went back in...same thing...no mini game! Another glitch in another BF game..why am I not surprised ! I'm not starting this one over and will be looking for a credit and I suggest Dannysgirl11 you do the same !

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 14, 11 1:03 PM
I'm stuck in the same spot and have double clicked numerous times and nothing happens.
Are you running XP?

HELP with navigation from windows with no arrows or activities

[Post New]by natdell on Sep 15, 11 8:29 PM
I have had my computer cut off (battery) or just landed in the wrong area. There are no arrows to get out of these windows with nothing to do, so how do you navigate to another area? Maps aren't working and the windows have nothing to do in them.

Go to: