U25150
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper technical issues here only

[Post New]by U25150 on Aug 30, 11 6:05 PM
In the scene where you fill the pitcher, I've successfully filled it. However, when I go to use it, it does not appear in my inventory. I'm stuck and can't move on without it.

VAMPYBITES
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by VAMPYBITES on Aug 30, 11 6:57 PM
Hello,
The game run SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,
It's making me sleepy just waiting for the next scene to change.
The cursor lags.
And there's this red glowing orb thing that will not go away.
How did this game pass beta testing?

"S"
V^^^^V

[Post New]by angela1116 on Aug 30, 11 8:58 PM
i filled my water pitcher then it disappeared

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by equusjoy on Aug 30, 11 9:56 PM
The game was running fine for me. Then I closed it down to take the dogs for a walk. When I opened the game again, I didn't have a cursor. Kind of hard to play without, so I removed the game. I will wait until there is a fix, or maybe I will try downloading again tomorrow.

Joy

[Post New]by sharkbaitoohaha on Aug 31, 11 2:13 AM
jramme wrote:
debssd1 wrote:Hi please can anyone help me i still have 18 mins left to play on the demo but i went out of the game for a few mins then when i went back to play again i cannot get to play it as there is no play button please help !!!!!

When you go back in, the button says continue, not play.

Yeah there's no "continue" on the screen either...I'm having this same problem. : )

[Post New]by sharkbaitoohaha on Aug 31, 11 2:14 AM
jramme wrote:
debssd1 wrote:Hi please can anyone help me i still have 18 mins left to play on the demo but i went out of the game for a few mins then when i went back to play again i cannot get to play it as there is no play button please help !!!!!

When you go back in, the button says continue, not play.

Yeah there's no "continue" on the screen either...I'm having this same problem. : )

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 31, 11 2:35 AM
Play the FREE sample version
(262.22 MB )

You've finished the trial, folks. Time isn't mentioned. You play up to a point, which you've reached.

DogBiter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by DogBiter on Aug 31, 11 6:54 AM
Worked fine until I got to collecting footsteps at the 1st crime scene. Bugged out on me so since I own 100+ games. I just deleted this one

imbs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by imbs on Aug 31, 11 10:17 AM
Tired to download the trial, went to activate and stayed there without doing anything. Finally closed tab, but then got trial expired. What is the deal?

sorahi23
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by sorahi23 on Sep 1, 11 6:22 AM
I have the same problem as imbs. Took me 2 times to download and now it says "trial is expired", never even got to open the game.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Sep 1, 11 2:02 PM
My Felix Fishy? I asked them to donate it to a childrens hospital or something like that. I hope they did.

[Post New]by whisperlight on Sep 1, 11 4:57 PM
I am trying to get this game downloaded with no success, I get error messages with different numbers all the time..this time oxo2A9EFAE. I purchased another game I can't use at all either. BF will be losing a customer, as I can't purchase any more games I can't use. I have tried all suggestions and help.

Edited on 09/02/2011 at 10:35:23 AM PST

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Sep 2, 11 10:13 AM
I lost the pitcher with water by the babershop as well. I can't move on in the game...

anybody have any ideas??

laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by laineyloo on Sep 3, 11 2:41 AM
angela1116 wrote:i filled my water pitcher then it disappeared

Same here, soo frustrating

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 3, 11 9:47 AM
I was at Hanbury St & the bucket went into inventory but disappeared almost immediately & now I have nothing to put the beer into.

Have had to start the game from the beginnng.

[Post New]by plumbcrazy1 on Sep 3, 11 12:34 PM
I downloaded the game, in the trial game, all worked just fine, but when I purchased the game, not so much. When I installed the game after I purchased the full version, when I go to exit the game, it goes to the main screen where Jack the Ripper is standing there with the knife but will not bring up anything to click on saying that I do want to exit the game. The only things there are welcome Linda and the word options in red which doesn't get you anywhere. I even deleted the game and reinstalled it, and this didn't fix the issue. Is there something that I needed to do? Or is this one of the bugs that you guys are working on?

[Post New]by mzchampane1 on Sep 4, 11 12:13 AM
Game has issues with disappearing inventory. Had to restart at chpt 5 when the water jug vanished, then when i was so close to finishing game (chpt 13) i had more vanishing inventory leaving me unable to break vase to get 5th coin(my inventory was empty at this point)-oh yeah the 4th coin apparently vanished too. I was only able to retrieve 3 coins.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on Sep 4, 11 12:54 AM
can't play it as there is no cursor control, can't get past inserting a game name as it does not respond. Game cursor please!!!

prubell13
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by prubell13 on Sep 4, 11 1:05 AM
I am having problems with the sherry and the beaker I have mixed all the dry ingredients for the laudanum got the phial of opium but where on earth do i put the beaker to fill it up with the sherry, I even have the flame under the tripod all ready but no matter where I try to put the beaker down to fill it with sherry it dosent go! Can anybody help me please?

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Sep 6, 11 12:39 AM
I was playing as the Reporter, it took me automatically to the storage door. First my inventory doubled... 2 nails, 2 pitchers, 2 crowbars etc.. then when I looked at the sink with the hair and shaving cream (with the key I needed in it) all my inventory was gone!

Will not play until all the inventory bugs are fixed! A Shame.. was really enjoying this one.

Oh well... guess I'll go play something else!

Go to: