Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by SmokeyMtnLinda on Aug 31, 11 2:09 PM
PS to earlier message: EASIER SOLUTION FOR NOT BE ABLE TO SEE FULL SCREEN! For those that are having the same problem with Windows 7 (getting the full screen) you can also uncheck the FULL SCREEN in the OPTIONS section and you will be able to play on a slightly smaller, but complete screen. I tried it first, just to see what I was missing.

 
Peachy1969
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Peachy1969 on Aug 31, 11 6:48 PM
I have been happily playing this game on Windows 7. Played the first 2 books,when I get to the 3rd book, I can play the 1st level but when I try to play the 2nd I end up with a black screen and the error message
Error: Access Violation at 0x6D747237( tried to read from 0x6D747237), Program terminated.

What is this and what does it mean?

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by sailing123 on Sep 1, 11 10:43 AM
Having the same problem as Peachy.....got to a certain level and won't go any further, and I own the game now! Bummer!

 
Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Csgentry on Sep 1, 11 11:40 AM
SmokeyMtnLinda wrote:PS to earlier message: EASIER SOLUTION FOR NOT BE ABLE TO SEE FULL SCREEN! For those that are having the same problem with Windows 7 (getting the full screen) you can also uncheck the FULL SCREEN in the OPTIONS section and you will be able to play on a slightly smaller, but complete screen. I tried it first, just to see what I was missing.


Thanks so much. This worked for me and I can now play this game.


 
bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 1, 11 1:32 PM
Hi Peachy1969 and sailing123,

If you're receiving an "Access Violation" error message, please give the steps in this help article a try:

Access Violation

If your game still isn't running properly after completing these steps, please be sure to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by muffin_24601 on Sep 2, 11 9:45 AM
Hi there. I loved the previous two games. When I go to start this game, however, the screen stays black. I can't see a start up screen or anything. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but to no avail. My os is Windows 7. Any tips for fixing this?

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by ElleDonnay on Sep 2, 11 11:39 AM
Regarding v1.0.1, there is a programming defect on level 5.4. The Polar Bear on the left guarding the Fisherman’s Hut is "blocked" - even though I have the required resources (5 gold/3 food) to remove him. Therefore, I am prevented from moving on to the next level.

 
Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Uzea on Sep 3, 11 3:34 AM
Thanks Jo-Jo I found that I could change in option so now no full screen and that is just no fun to play with my old eyes:-( I am so disapointet as I like this game but also disapointet the they came up with a number 3 but without any new og changed things:-( did they just take number 2 and change the name to 3?:-(

 
Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Clairebs on Sep 3, 11 6:17 AM
ElleDonnay wrote:Regarding v1.0.1, there is a programming defect on level 5.4. The Polar Bear on the left guarding the Fisherman’s Hut is "blocked" - even though I have the required resources (5 gold/3 food) to remove him. Therefore, I am prevented from moving on to the next level.


I had similar problems on a couple of levels because I hadn't unblocked the exit to the hunting lodge/barracks/temple.

 
Peachy1969
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Peachy1969 on Sep 3, 11 7:03 AM
To get passed the access violation I use these steps
Go to Start
Computer
C Drive
Program Files x86
Look for MY Kingdom For a Princess III
MKFTP and it opens!

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by shinygal4 on Sep 3, 11 2:21 PM
Hello


I dont know if I am doing something wrong but on all the levels with a warehouse it is not adding plus 2, After I build the warehouse all my supplies stay the same?



 
Sherron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Sherron on Sep 4, 11 5:59 AM
Path is blocked in 5.3.... 9 times now, allways on a different spot..gets very annoying
Pls fix this issue
Thank you

 
cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 4, 11 3:42 PM
Peachy1969 wrote:I have been happily playing this game on Windows 7. Played the first 2 books,when I get to the 3rd book, I can play the 1st level but when I try to play the 2nd I end up with a black screen and the error message
Error: Access Violation at 0x6D747237( tried to read from 0x6D747237), Program terminated.

What is this and what does it mean?


This happened to me too. Usually you get this error when you first try to play a game, so it was kinda' weird. I just did my standard access violation work-around to bypass the game manager and it worked. I was able to pick up my game at level 3.2.

Here is how to do that:
Go to the folder where the game .exe file is, then copy the "mkftp3.exe" file and paste it right into the same folder.
Then you have to rename the file (right click it and choose "rename") to anything you want.
Then right click that new file and change the properties to "run as administrator."

Once you've done all that, you can right click it again and choose "send to" and then "Desktop as shortcut" to put an icon on your desktop.

Then if you play from that icon (not the "PLAY..." icon), you will no longer have the access violation.

Good luck with it.

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Tuffy_1_Kenobee on Sep 4, 11 5:03 PM
Love the game as with its predecessors! However I do have a technical issue. I am on level 5.11. The spector on the left side of the lumber mill will not allow me to get rid of it. It just stays red. Any suggestions? Of course, I cannot complete this level without the little bugger being destroyed.

 
Veth28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Veth28 on Sep 4, 11 10:58 PM
I have never had any problem with a game from Big Fish. When i go to play this game my computer says Can't initiate direct 3D is there a solution?

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by radiokidny on Sep 5, 11 12:08 PM
I'm having the same problem with the left side (timer) not being visible with Windows 7 in full-screen mode - I'm using it in "windowed" mode to see the entire playing field, and all works fine.

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Clio_themuse on Sep 6, 11 10:36 AM
Sherron wrote:Path is blocked in 5.3.... 9 times now, allways on a different spot..gets very annoying
Pls fix this issue
Thank you


I'm having the same issue mine is always in the same spot though. Top right path.

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Tridolshe on Sep 7, 11 1:14 PM
butterfly3943 wrote:I keep getting the message during the game that the path is blocked, even though I've already cleared the area it is indicating. It happened in MKFTP II also, but not as frequently as this one. This time it's happening on every level. It is very frustrating. Is there any way to fix it?


I'm having the same technical issue with level 5.9. Did you ever figure out the problem? Anyone else have trouble with this?

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Tridolshe on Sep 7, 11 1:19 PM
Tridolshe wrote:
butterfly3943 wrote:I keep getting the message during the game that the path is blocked, even though I've already cleared the area it is indicating. It happened in MKFTP II also, but not as frequently as this one. This time it's happening on every level. It is very frustrating. Is there any way to fix it?


I'm having the same technical issue with level 5.9. Did you ever figure out the problem? Anyone else have trouble with this?


Ok...figured out this problem. It's not that the path is blocked in front of the ghosts. It's because it's still blocked in front of the temple - I'd built the temple, but not cleared out the brush in front of it yet. Hope it helps someone else!

 

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by cjsplinter on Sep 8, 11 2:10 AM
I played the trial version for about 45 minutes the first time. When I try to go back to play the more of the 60-minute trial version, the game won't load. I've tried three times and each time the game gets stuck loading on the initial "click anywhere to continue" screen. Any thoughts? Thx

 
 
 
 
Go to: