deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:World Riddles 3 Secrets of the Ages

[Post New]by deb911 on Nov 17, 11 7:23 PM
Yes I have completed everything except the center which is locked. I can't complete the Greece site and I have over 1,000 points. When I go back the Greece and press the transition button nothing happens.

I am so frustrated.

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Nov 17, 11 7:41 PM
Hmm, do you have all golds on the levels? Just trying to brainstorm what could be up.

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Nov 17, 11 8:28 PM
no not yet - does that matter just to get Greece? I now have over 1,500 points. I am about ready to give up lol

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Nov 17, 11 8:32 PM
Wouldn't hurt to try it, I think technically your supposed to be able to finish an area without all golds, but it's about the only thing I can think of outside of trying to restart the profile which I'd call a last ditch effort.

Maybe i can upload a screenshot of my Greece Screen for you and PM a link and see if that doesn't help find any missing items.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Nov 17, 11 9:01 PM
I played the game in sequence going clockwise around the locations, starting with Japan, then Greece, etc. and had no problem with being able to get the various items. If you played them out of sequence, I wonder if that caused a glitch?

As I completed each step of a level, I'd usually get two gold medals showing in the score - I always had errors so I never got more than that.

There are two batches of shadow items in each location, with the items in the second batch costing more, though I don't remember any being more than 1,000.

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Nov 17, 11 9:07 PM
I know aztec area got about 600 points or so, I sent her a picture via PM with all the greece items to see if having a rough estimate of where they are supposed to be might help, it might be the shadow is hard to see on some of them, I know I had a hard time seeing some unless the sparkles were there.

I'll admit I"m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to these myself, I won't move on till I hit all gold.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 18, 11 3:30 AM
Hi everyone,

As this game is now on our website and the discussion in this thread has turned to in game help, I'm going ahead and move this thread to the World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages Forum.

The discussion can be continued over there .

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Go to: