vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Review for Sacra Terra: Angelic Night

[Post New]by vicalana on Sep 4, 11 9:08 AM
Loved this game!! Agree with the nosesucker comment - how dreadful is that. I didn't want to know what it looked like. Revolting. But overall a fantastic game. And I bought it at the end of the month. And the SE was out a couple of days later. Still don't regret it.

LadyJane62
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane62 on Sep 4, 11 1:45 PM
Well, it looks like a great game...but the lettering in the story does not show up correctly. The **** list is good, but the rest won't show lettering. I have to try to figure out what it says.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Sep 4, 11 2:03 PM
I already have this game. Why is it being sold as a new release today. I bought it in July of this year. It was a good game. I enjoyed it. ?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 4, 11 2:18 PM
hi admiral
the game sold in July was the Collectors Edition - this game is the Standard Edition which doesn't have the extra bonus play, strategy guide, etc.

Edited on 09/04/2011 at 2:18:23 PM PST

Review for Sacra Terra: Angelic Night

[Post New]by abbotsford on Sep 4, 11 7:19 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies!

What do you think of Sacra Terra: Angelic Night? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your thoughts about the game in this thread! You can also add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game so other players can get more out of your review!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/176595.page#3468477>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Sep 4, 11 11:40 PM
I just loved this game. I could not stop playing it..The storyline was great and was very surprised by the ending..It was a good buy for me..Keep up the great games.

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Faylyn on Sep 5, 11 7:44 AM
I loved this game and wish I had bought the CE. I bought the SE and it has given me hours of gaming fun. The graphics, animation, sound effects, storyline, mini-games are top-notch!

Thanks BFG and Alawar!

Faylyn

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 5, 11 8:36 AM
vicalana wrote:Loved this game!! Agree with the nosesucker comment - how dreadful is that. I didn't want to know what it looked like. Revolting. But overall a fantastic game. And I bought it at the end of the month. And the SE was out a couple of days later. Still don't regret it.

I agree with the nosesucker comment. I couldn't imagine what it looked like till I found it, then felt stupid because when I was in nursing school I saw them when I worked in the newborn nursery!

I love the mood of this game (just played the demo); the grahics were creepy, the music reminded me of the first "Candyman" movie (which had a very creepy soundtrack!). I didn't have to skip any of the mini-games that I came across in the demo. Definitely a buy for me!

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Reviews for Sacra Terra: Angelic Night

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 5, 11 10:08 AM
I had played the CE demo, and so tried the SE to see if I wanted this game for sure. The CE demo I had played in 52 minutes, then I played the SE and finished in 34 minutes, so I played it again and finished in 22 minutes! And I never had to use any kind of walkthrough. With the SE demo I didn't even have to use any hints. Definitely a buy for me!

That being said, at the beginning of the game, why do you need to find a stone to break the glass on the door when you are already carrying a fire extinguisher?

[Post New]by dramamama61 on Sep 5, 11 12:25 PM
Fantastic game, loved it. No technical problems at all.

cokie1_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cokie1_ on Sep 5, 11 1:51 PM
Please bring us more games like this. I absolutely loved the trial and I bought it. The best graphics I have seen. Great plot.

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Sep 6, 11 6:41 AM
Yep, I loved this game, too! The demo was quite short but the game itself was long & really enjoyable. More please!

PTSuusje
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by PTSuusje on Sep 7, 11 11:33 AM
I am quite enjoying the game, good graphics and well thought out. Puzzles are too easy, you can get them straight away. Would prefer them to be a bit more challenging. Also too much handholding 'I need something to smash this down', lo and behold two screens later a sledgehammer appears, or you get a glasscutter and in the next room surprise surprise 'this window seems to be stuck maybe I can cut the glass' etc. You don't say... I would prefer the scenes to close up completely when I have finished with them. If they stay open you waste time wandering through them again on the off chance you have missed something. But it's certainly good value for money and keeping me busy for a long time.

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Sep 7, 11 12:10 PM
awesome movies....doable puzzles...cant jump around from map but must retrace steps...it was fun....great story...super graphics....easy to perform recipes etc...if u play on easy, the info sparkles til the end in each room....love the map effects that let u know where u need to go if u get lost....

laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Sep 7, 11 9:53 PM
Great game! Beautiful graphics, challenging puzzles (but not TOO challenging), and a compelling storyline that kept me going until I reached the very end. The only thing that got on my nerves was that voice that would hiss "AAAAAANGEL!" every time that character appeared onscreen. Other than that, no complaints at all. Definitely worth the purchase price!

Beingknown
Salmon
Salmon
2,670 Posts

[Post New]by Beingknown on Sep 9, 11 1:45 PM
Sacra Terra: Angelic Night is an enjoyable game, with crisp, colorful graphics (even within the hidden object scenes), interesting game-play and an entertaining storyline.

Sacra Terra: Angelic Night offers two levels of difficulty: “Casual” which indicates interactive zones by highlighting them and recharges hints in one minute; and an “Expert” mode, which does not indicate interactive zones and recharges hints in two minutes.

There is also an in-game “Journal” that contains a Map indicating your current location as well as all areas where actions are available. The journal also lists your progress notes and has pictures of places, significant events and puzzles (which is very helpful in remembering where a given mini-game is located, once you find the needed components).

Personally, I’d prefer a bit more challenge and a higher level of difficulty, but I still think most folks will have fun playing this game.

Edited on 09/09/2011 at 2:35:53 PM PST

nosake
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nosake on Sep 9, 11 3:12 PM
Good game!

sudsysuzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sudsysuzy on Sep 9, 11 10:55 PM
Just finished the game. This is a great game. Hey, I even listened to the music. Good story, superb graphics, clear HOG scenes, lots of playing time. I agree with others - this is the kind of game I want and would be willing to wait longer/pay more for this quality. I don't especially need a game every day if they are boilerplate, short, annoying, and poorly done. Take a listen Biggest Fishies - read these reviews and take notice. Us little fishies are speaking.

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Sep 10, 11 5:44 PM
Sacra Terra is a MUST BUY!!! Everything about this game...is awesome.
I`m 3 1/2 hrs. into it..., and have only killed 2 demons. Been a BFGamer since 2008, have over 100 games, and, know a good one, when I play it.
Have to break for NotreDame/MI. game. Just wanted to let fishies know how good this game is!!! You WON`T be dissapointed...
LOV`IN IT!!! ip57

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Sep 10, 11 5:48 PM
catzzz666 wrote:Great game! 'Played it till my eyes were so tired thay swapped sockets. Definate buy little fishes!

Go to: