Shilom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Heartwild Solitaire -- it is me, or??

[Post New]by Shilom on Jan 19, 10 8:34 AM
I love this game, but I agree the storyline sucks. I beat it in match mode, started playing 13's. I also made a few layouts but even when I change them to match they will only play in 13's for me, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The cards are indeed lovely and it was well worth the 2.99!

[Post New]by US19561960 on Feb 19, 10 2:45 PM
Well i have played it all the way through on the pairs side and gotten to the make 13 and it is so easy to think you are still doing pairs, so a suggestion have a break before doing the 13's part.

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 22, 10 7:45 PM
I love this game and I don't have any problems with it. My Son likes to play it with me.

[Post New]by flatkat38 on Jun 29, 10 6:54 PM
penrose47 wrote:SMALL:

I LOVE the game too

Also doing the 13 game ..NOW this is an old game I was wondering "IF" there any more after the 13 game??

HAPPY GAMING

PEN

[Post New]by flatkat38 on Jun 29, 10 6:55 PM
how do you get to play the thirteens?

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Feb 13, 12 6:40 PM
Smallhaven wrote:
penrose47 wrote: I was wondering "IF" there any more after the 13 game??

I'm wondering the same thing. So far I've really enjoyed the card play though I thought the story was lacking in continuity. The developers should have had Jules write it for them.
I could not read the story. really nasty people.

[Post New]by rochdalelass on Jun 24, 12 1:50 PM
I found the same things as everyone else. I couldn't figure out the editor. Am I dense or what??

Don't know about the story line as I didn't bother reading it and glad I didn't after the other comments made.

I enjoyed the game but after a few levels of 13's it began to get a bit boring.

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Feb 15, 13 12:11 AM
shuttlegrannyjo wrote:
Smallhaven wrote:
penrose47 wrote: I was wondering "IF" there any more after the 13 game??

I'm wondering the same thing. So far I've really enjoyed the card play though I thought the story was lacking in continuity. The developers should have had Jules write it for them.

I've finished the whole game, twice now, and could answer you if you want.

I'm wondering about the "Extra Levels". Thought maybe it was like The Ancient Quest of Saqqarah where you could download more levels, but I guess I'm wrong?

But I do love this game.

Howdy Shuttlegranny!
I was curious if there is a way to "save" your game and progress? I must be the "dorkfish," because I can't seem to find it if there is! Can you help out a fellow fish? Thanks so much!
"CHEERS"

[Post New]by downunder46 on Feb 15, 13 5:53 AM
Sportspaz, I have this game and also the sequel - Book two. I love it, I know what is meant by forgetting if you're doing pairs or thirteens, a couple of times I've thought what's going on, then realized it has changed. The story is hard to follow, I usually like to read it as well as play the game, but this one is very difficult. I enjoy most solitaire games, this one has that bit of a twist to it.

eta- .I don't have any problems with saving the game, I just close it down, then go back to it again when I want to.

Edited on 02/15/2013 at 5:56:13 AM PST

Go to: