Glitches?

[Post New]by GreatNanny4 on Jun 27, 12 8:36 AM
This is my fifth try to collect all the soul crystals and with each replay, there seems to be a glitch. Now, I am stuck in the cell trying to light that darn lamp and it will not cooperate. I got a bit further with the last one but was unable to pull the lever or access the poster in Garibaldi's workshop. I am going to uninstall and try to reinstall and see if it works for me. If not......

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 27, 12 11:23 AM
Hi GreatNanny4,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues collecting all of the crystals! You probably already know about the walkthrough we have for this game, but just in case, you can get to that by clicking right here. It actually follows the standard version of the game, but it does show where all 24 of those souls crystals are so it might help.

If you think the issues you're having are more technical in nature, you can definitely contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to take a look. You can reach them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jude71 on Nov 1, 12 4:45 PM
i bought this game because it looked like a fun game but i am having lots of trouble ...the game is very slow and the curser is very eratic...have problems pointing direct on objests......i am very unhappy abput these problems....is there anyway i can get my credits refunded for another game .......

Re:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sketch1945 on Nov 21, 12 5:10 AM
Linda47 wrote:How do you get to the bonus game at the end? Tired everything and nothing works? Can anyone help?

Go to: