23 crystals

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:23 crystals

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Sep 14, 11 8:23 PM
I was missing one of the red crystals. Went through the SG and found all six. Then went through each section to see which one I'd missed.... it was sitting right there on the bar in the Brewery. Not a game problem.... a player problem! Once I found it, I was able to easily complete the last section and go on to the Bonus.

This is a good game, I think I'll replay on "Hard" mode, tomorrow.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Sep 17, 11 7:22 PM
I have 23 crystals also, but I don't know which one I am missing. How do you tell?

kloanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by kloanne on Sep 23, 11 5:47 PM
userfree wrote:Alas, I am also missing the blasted green crystal on the left side. I wish the devs had placed a hint on the crystal shelves to find any (or even if you had one missing) for the frustrated gamers like me who have come this far and may now have to start from the beginning. I used the SG and wrote down all the areas where the greenies were, went back, but no luck. Some of the areas are locked out and I am unable to access. If anyone has any ideas, please post. Thanks!

Do you remember the secret basement forge in Garibaldi's workshop? With a bookshelf to the left? The top of the bookshelf has a cupboard that opens. That's where I finally found my missing blue crystal. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by Slingo_Lily on Sep 29, 11 12:20 PM
Missing blue crystal on top...please can you help

vthecat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by vthecat on Oct 5, 11 8:58 PM
ladycass wrote:
userfree wrote:Ladycass, are you referring to the room with the cage that Mike was in? I see the hole in the ceiling, but am unable to get ANYTHING when I click on it. I have played this game twice looking for the last greenie and have been unsuccessful. I am on the verge of asking for my money back; these games are suppose to be fun, not totally frustrating!!!

Yes; Up in the roof, if you put your cursor up there, it should change to a magnifying glass. Then you click and there is a key in a crack in the rock. It opens that little cabinet on the table and the crystal is in there. And I hear you about the frustration!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That did it for me. I found the key for the cabinet where the last green cystal was hiding. Appreciate it!

chaka4
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by chaka4 on Oct 9, 11 5:19 PM
by barbaralbb on Sep 14, 11 8:23 PM

I was missing one of the red crystals. Went through the SG and found all six. Then went through each section to see which one I'd missed.... it was sitting right there on the bar in the Brewery. Not a game problem.... a player problem! Once I found it, I was able to easily complete the last section and go on to the Bonus.

This is a good game, I think I'll replay on "Hard" mode, tomorrow.

Thanks Barbaralbb! That was the same one I missed. Thanks for your posting this! It saved me a lot of headache!

KB1919
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by KB1919 on Nov 15, 11 1:36 AM
Am also having a problem finding the last blue crystal, have even restarted the game but with the same end product. Very frustrating.

KB1919
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by KB1919 on Nov 15, 11 1:48 AM
Amazingly enough have just through all the scenes again and found the last blue crystal in a cupboard in the coal cellar.

Phew!

nyyykfan
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by nyyykfan on Mar 22, 12 10:14 PM
I am missing a blue middle shelf, left side.

[Post New]by gothamlady66 on Mar 16, 13 11:17 PM
I am missing a blue one. Saw it, knew I had 23 on the shelves already, this was my last one. But it didn't appear on the shelve. Definitely a glitch and very frustrating.
As it seems to be a problem I am not likely to start over to fail again. Fix it.

nyyykfan
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:23 crystals/blue crystal

[Post New]by nyyykfan on May 27, 13 6:46 PM
I have yet to finish this game. I have restarted and now the one I am missing is in the center shelf, second shelf. When looking at the light house and focus on the upper window to the left a lady screams and drops a crystal. How does one excess that house if that could be the missing blue crystal. Any help as always is appreciated from the group.

[Post New]by ma48728 on Aug 28, 13 7:11 PM
Everyone else seems to be missing a green crystal at the end of the game but I am missing a blue one on the left. After seeing how frustrated other people are, I guess I will uninstall and wait awhile, then play the game again. I don't have the psychic energy to go through it all again very soon. Bummer.

Go to: