hibtug
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by hibtug on Sep 11, 11 2:05 PM
This is a new one for a trial version: the game won´t start... !

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by grammacat on Sep 11, 11 2:37 PM
judith12 wrote:I downloaded the demo; but when I went to play, it said time expired. what gives? If I can't play the demo, I'm certainly NOT going to buy the game. How can I fix this?

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by grammacat on Sep 11, 11 2:39 PM
I have the same problem. After downloading it says trial expired.

imaoldlayde
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by imaoldlayde on Sep 11, 11 3:48 PM
Downloaded fine. Had to keep trying to enter name, can't go to options or play. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I give up on CEs.

MarnieRose
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by MarnieRose on Sep 11, 11 4:56 PM
I'm having the same access termination error as some of the others. Four minutes is gone from my trial and the game has already shut down three times from this error. This makes the game completely unplayable! I hope they fix this problem. It seems like lately quite a few of the games have issues.
Part 2 : I changed the game from full screen to windowed mode and I never got the error message again. I was able to complete the whole game, including the bonus, with no further problems. I hope this will work for the others having this problem!

Edited on 09/13/2011 at 1:48:27 PM PST

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Sep 11, 11 7:05 PM
Well, yet ANOTHER neat looking game I can't play (and won't be purchasing) because I can't sign in to try it out. ::shakes head::

Edited on 09/11/2011 at 7:05:36 PM PST

[Post New]by Christineinmich on Sep 11, 11 7:11 PM
This one is virtually unplayable. Uninstalled after :08 frustrating minutes. Nothing coordinates. You see an area to click on and by the time you move your finger to the mouse, the area is no longer available..and so you wait. Hopefully this one is fixed before too long but for now..not worth the time and effort.

Glasscats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Glasscats on Sep 11, 11 7:23 PM
Same problems mentioned by several others....response time is extremely slow, and the cursor action is very, very jerky. I click on things, and it takes me to a completely different scene! Impossible to play!

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Sep 11, 11 7:32 PM
Well, I finally got the game to play, but like everyone else, it's too big for the screen. I gave up when I couldn't click on the dollar sign in a H.O. because it was at the bottom of the screen, & the cursor only showed back out. Not a buy for me unless they fix this problem. Too bad because it looks like a really good game.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Sep 11, 11 9:50 PM
Rope Missing: At the gas station, I broke in to the door (not the garage door but the other door that had boards on it). In the hidden object scene list is listed the item Rope. There exist no Rope. I used the Hint button and clicked all around the area it believes the Rope should be, in fact, I used the Hint several times and more clicking. There is simply no Rope to be found.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Sep 12, 11 9:11 AM
Just as I got the razor blade in the first scene I got the Access Violation and kicked out. I'll wait for the SE and hope it gets fixed.

[Post New]by Roseyjane on Sep 12, 11 9:38 AM
I collected the 5 rings and gave them to the skeletons. But, now, the game is telling me that I don't have enough rings and need one more to proceed. Please advise on how to go about fixing this. I retraced my steps through the entire game looking for more rings but there are no more rings.
Thank You,
Jayne

skingman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skingman on Sep 12, 11 10:29 AM
Is anyone trying to fix any of the problems?? I would really like to try this game!!!

[Post New]by scaryfan1 on Sep 12, 11 10:54 AM
I am in th store and it will not let me get the rainbow. I can not continue the game until I have it have unistalled and reistalled still will not work. Please help

madragone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by madragone on Sep 12, 11 11:18 AM
I am having the same problem with the miners rings as many other people. Collected all five but the game is saying I need one more. Really don't want to have to play all over again. Hope someone comes up with a solution as I now can't finish the game

madragone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by madragone on Sep 12, 11 11:18 AM
I am having the same problem with the miners rings as many other people. Collected all five but the game is saying I need one more. Really don't want to have to play all over again. Hope someone comes up with a solution as I now can't finish the game

rugrats299
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by rugrats299 on Sep 12, 11 12:04 PM
cmgillispie wrote:The game loaded just fine, then I got the following error message:
0x4FF46892 (tried to read from 0x09F0400), program terminated.
I got the exact same error message I did some updrages aon my drivers and screen resolution changes i was able to get the game to play after that I am running an 2 005 computer XP I don't think my video cards can keep up with these games Now I am about half way through the game and it froze when I had to pick up something so I dont know what to do

[Post New]by Betty_hines on Sep 12, 11 12:07 PM
to pgillenw...did you click the flash light...then you see the rope...
I cannot continue either because of not being able to get the dollar sign...I have tried everything and because it is so far down the screen, it pops me out of it.,

[Post New]by simardvidal on Sep 12, 11 1:29 PM
Does someone finally know how to result the problem of not seiing all the page on the screen to be able to play this game.

tinygranny
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tinygranny on Sep 12, 11 1:49 PM
Having the same problem. Game too big for the screen and can't see any of my buttons. Also, cursor clicks way above the object. I would really like to try this game but until it's fixed, I can't.Too bad because it looks like a good game and I probably would've bought it at the CE price.

Go to: