Stuck on hidden object

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

Re:Stuck on hidden object

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Sep 16, 11 11:10 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:<snip>
Sorry about the mislead... But to play again all the game when you are at the end of it is ridiculous, and the devs have to issue fast a patch!

AVG, you were right playing it again and got a scene without the prints.

Sheesh...

No problem here. I am glad you were trying to help us out. It was a nice thing to do.

I replayed it because, when a different game was having a glitch like this in a H0 scene and it was patched, it still had to be restarted.

Plus, other than the glitch I was really enjoying it. It went a lot faster the second time since, I could remember everything and where most tough things were in the scenes but, there were many different items to find, too.

I'm hoping for the best for everyone, though because it really puts a damper on the enjoyment when this happens.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Sep 16, 11 11:42 PM
wasted a lot of hints, they all circled the dog ,i see the prints & i tried to even see if i could get "fido" to fetch ,so he'd get up , still stuck,
i found it , it 's under the dog ,

Edited on 09/21/2011 at 1:06:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Sep 18, 11 12:50 AM
I'm having the same problem with the "Footprint". Nothing seems to work. I've been having problems in other scenes trying to click on just the right pixel to activate the item. Very poorly made program. BFG claims all their games are tested. If this is the truth, I suggest they replace their Quality Assurance Department. I've used way too many (12) hints to find this item, but no luck.

[Post New]by edwardsray9 on Sep 18, 11 1:58 AM
I see I am not the only one hunting for the FOOTPRINT not pawprint.
Thanks for the reading's and I will try before going all the way through it again. Long but very good.

kirihiri
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by kirihiri on Sep 19, 11 1:07 AM
Did anyone see the footrpint other than Rebeca Lily????

Unfortunately, I'm none the wiser

I've clicked everywhere near the wall, the black base of the dog.. nada *sigh*

[Post New]by chatton531 on Sep 20, 11 2:30 PM
I'm with everyone else, this is my second day trying to get the footprint. I too, have wasted a lot of hints and just cannot get that print. I even went to Gamezebo to look at there walkthrough, but it was the same. How about a fix for this!

Dakjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Dakjoy on Sep 21, 11 10:58 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Click on the "base" of the paw prints (the "pillow" of the animal leg) - looks like a black circle.

Edit:

Not on the dog - a shadow on the wall, near the dog.

this one

Dakjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Dakjoy on Sep 21, 11 10:59 AM
No problem finding the footprints, but they don't respond to the clicks. More than frustrating. Glad I'm not alone. Any other suggestions since just finding the footprints aren't the end of the problem?

Thanks!

Fritzi41
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Fritzi41 on Sep 22, 11 9:21 AM
Well I too am joining the "hidden footprint club", lol. I guess I see no other alternative than to start over in another profile.

anton_c
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by anton_c on Oct 6, 11 5:03 PM
Someone has posted a solution to the footprint problem on another forum for this game called (I think) STUCK

lindylu22
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lindylu22 on Oct 22, 11 4:13 PM
Same here but I spent $20.00 for the CE at Walmart. I got to the end of the game almost and can't seem to find that footprint. I was clicking for 2 hours around the dog and it nowhere to be seen. I may try and reload it and use a different name.

Go to: