btwr1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac technical issues here only

[Post New]by btwr1 on Sep 18, 11 6:30 AM
game will shut down after a few seconds - have tried other games and having the same issue

Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac technical issues here only

[Post New]by gdaddy08 on Sep 18, 11 7:02 PM
the game crashes a few seconds after it starts i've uninstalled and reinstalled 22 times the thing still don't work i've purchased other games from this site and they work with no troble fix the game or refund my money or i'll contact the BBB thanks for wasting my time
gdaddy

Edited on 09/18/2011 at 7:07:26 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 18, 11 9:56 PM
1unicorn wrote:Cannot read the mess of letters. Is this a glitch or my computer?

I'm having the exact same problem and my computer is like new so I doubt very much that it's our computer especially since I've been trialling a few games to ascertain which I'll use my credits on to get in on this "free punch" weekend "sale".

I guess I'll have to pick another game to trial.

MEnr56

[Post New]by aufo50 on Sep 19, 11 1:25 PM
by lionscat on Sep 17, 11 3:56 PM
crickets52 wrote:
I am very close to the end of the game - I have exited the mansion thru the garage and entered the basement thru the spider gate. The bench in the forefront sparkles, but when I open the object I do not have a list of the Hidden Object items to find. The list panel is blank! I clicked on the Hint button and it indicates this is the place to go! Contacting tech support but thought I would post in case anyone else has this issue.

I am am having the exact same problem. I can't even exit out of the scene, except through the menu. Help me Big Fish!!! Please post a fix for this.
==================================================

I am having exactly the same problem.
There is nothing for me to find or interact with - despite the bench sparkling and the hint pointing to this area.

Clay8720
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Clay8720 on Sep 19, 11 6:19 PM
There is an issue with the safe in the lighthouse. If you enter the code in reverse, that is you do the last number, move left center number move right and do the first number the game will say incorrect code entered and not open the safe, however, if after you do this and then start from the correct (left) side, then center and finally the last number on the right, the gears will start spinning and the game LOCKS UP. No way out of it either, you have to do a hard boot, (turn off computer and turn it back on). Tried this 3 times to see if maybe the game just glitched for some reason, nope, did it every time I entered the correct code in reverse order, then corrected it by moving the slider and clicking the lens, number never changed as they were already the correct code entered, just originally in reverse.

Might want to have the original game developer check this area for why this is locking up when you go back and correct the code at the safe (814).

[Post New]by moara1 on Sep 22, 11 5:45 PM
lionscat wrote:
crickets52 wrote:I am very close to the end of the game - I have exited the mansion thru the garage and entered the basement thru the spider gate. The bench in the forefront sparkles, but when I open the object I do not have a list of the Hidden Object items to find. The list panel is blank! I clicked on the Hint button and it indicates this is the place to go! Contacting tech support but thought I would post in case anyone else has this issue.

I am am having the exact same problem. I can't even exit out of the scene, except through the menu. Help me Big Fish!!! Please post a fix for this.

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 5:48:02 PM PST

Zoox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Zoox on Sep 23, 11 11:18 AM
Ya, I need this into too. I'm afraid that there will be a vital tool I need. I'm only in the middle of the game, having just opened the Spider Gate and the seek and find scene is indicated in the cabinet in front of the gate, but the list of items to find pulls up blank! PLEASE give us some guidance

Sandhya1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Sandhya1 on Sep 23, 11 5:17 PM
moara1 wrote:
lionscat wrote:
crickets52 wrote:I am very close to the end of the game - I have exited the mansion thru the garage and entered the basement thru the spider gate. The bench in the forefront sparkles, but when I open the object I do not have a list of the Hidden Object items to find. The list panel is blank! I clicked on the Hint button and it indicates this is the place to go! Contacting tech support but thought I would post in case anyone else has this issue.

I am having the same problem. Has anyone received a solution?

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 30, 11 3:15 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hello everyone,

It sounds like all of you are either having a problem with the game crashing before play or not loading properly. Both of these reasons can be attributed to an outdated component in your computer, so if you'd like to look for some updates that could help, please take a look at this help article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

If going through these steps do not help resolve the issue, please get in touch with <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to help you with the next steps. Please be sure to attach a <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix report</a> and anything else you find important (i.e. steps you've already taken, a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=188">screenshot</a>, etc.). Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Haven't seen an answer for a few of us as to why our text in in some kind of alien speak.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Oct 1, 11 11:39 AM
had a weird thing on 2 occasions: put cursor on (1st) diary in treehouse, game froze, wouldn't let me CAD or Esc...had to cold boot and restart. then i put cursor on (2nd) globe and the same thing happened. i ran computer diagnostics and found no problems, checked for updates, none available. went thru the dxdiag with no results. not sure what to do next

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Oct 10, 11 3:28 AM
phisherman wrote:Many people had a problem with the CE having nothing but white squares where the text should be. Not only with conversations and directions but you cannot even see what you are looking for in the hidden object scenes. Well, its over a month later and the SE has the same problem. Does anyone from BFG even look at these forums.

That's my problem and supposedly everything in my computer is up to date.

clermontsmith
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

China/america text

[Post New]by clermontsmith on Feb 6, 12 2:07 PM
all the text looks part China /american mixed together. The graphics are okay just not the text no buy for me.

[Post New]by moloch42 on Jun 12, 12 12:30 PM

[Post New]by searanchlady on Jul 23, 12 6:52 PM
On my ipad, I am stuck in the storeroom and cannot get out. I don't have the other ruby for the Medusa or the oil for the ladder. There are no arrows to go somewhere else so i'm basically stuck in the storeroom.HELP!!!

geokar
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by geokar on Sep 8, 12 12:09 PM
After reloading Game manager and the game three times as well as reloading my video drivers I got the game working.

[Post New]by Samhain13 on Oct 15, 12 6:28 AM

I just installed this game on 10/7/2012, and am at the same exact location you are.

Guess what? I have the same EXACT problem. There is NOtHING in the list, yet the game tells you to ALWAYS go to THIS LOCATION, I have tried installing, reinstalling and reinstalling again and again, after 3 attempts, there is a PROBLEM with this game and it either needs to be corrected or BFG give us another game in place of this non-working one. This has done this on every laptop and PC in my house, all have been updated or are BRAND NEW LAPTOPS, and yet, this probelm is still persisting.

So, NO IT IS NOT ANYONE'S PC! It's the darn game has a GLITCH that needs to be repaired!

[Post New]by Samhain13 on Oct 15, 12 6:34 AM
Sandhya1 wrote:
moara1 wrote:
lionscat wrote:

I am having the same problem. Has anyone received a solution?

Apparently not and I just bought and installed the game after playing the trial, but when I got to this location in the game, I am having the same exact problem, bench sparkles, but a BLANK list, nothing to collect.

And I see you posted your query on 9/23, and I bought and installed the game on 10/7/2012 and see no fixes anywhere or any updates to correct this issue.

Is anyone at BFG even checking into this and getting a fix or ?????

[Post New]by GhostBunny18 on Oct 24, 12 5:55 AM
I exited the game last night properly and today, I find that it hasn't saved my progress and I was half way through!!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 24, 12 9:43 AM
Hi GhostBunny18,

I'm sorry to hear the game didn't save your progress!

When this sort of thing happens, the first thing we suggest is to run the game in Administrator Mode. This ensures the game has all the permissions it needs to run correctly and create good save files. You can read about how to make that adjustment in our help article here.

You can also get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to take a look at what's going on with the game and work with you directly on any other troubleshooting steps that may help.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Game Freezes Near the End

[Post New]by wyadams on Jan 13, 13 11:21 AM
I am playing the Android version on a Motorola XOOM. The game freezes as soon as I solve the symbol puzzle on the box on the dentist's chair near the end of the game. In fact, the entire tablet locks up necessitating a forced power down and restart.

Go to: