Re:Post any Youda Fisherman technical issues here only

[Post New]by SueSeattle on Sep 27, 11 10:34 AM
I am having a similar problem only on Level 16. You need to get 1K wood, and there is not even an option available to purchase more wood.

Is this a glitch similar to those experienced after level 40?

freemommy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by freemommy on Oct 2, 11 5:12 PM
I purchased Youda Fisherman today because the hour trial was so fun. But after playing for a bit I accidently let my power generator run out of energy (didn't time it well enough) which was no big deal... Or so I thought. The options given to me included restarting the game. When I selected that the whole screen turned black then my computer froze up. I was able to close out of the entire game using the task manager, but only after a significant delay. (Even that was frozen for like 3 minutes) I started playing again, and on a different level it said that the same thing happened. This time I chose to go back to the map and select the level to play again. It did bring me back to the map, but once again froze up completely. I have Windows 7 with all the latest updates, My system was completely cached just after I purchased the game (and before I played it for the first time) and I don't have this problem with any other games. I play Youda games all the time, and have not had a problem with any of them. I play probably close to 100 different Big Fish games that I own now (honestly I lost count after I had like 50 of them) and none of them give me such issues. So I am guessing that it is something with the game when you run out of energy, that it can't reset itself. Please fix this problem so I can continue playing easier. I don't like having to close out the whole game and start it back up just because I can't figure out my timing for recourses. LOL

freemommy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by freemommy on Oct 2, 11 5:14 PM
SueSeattle wrote:I am having a similar problem only on Level 16. You need to get 1K wood, and there is not even an option available to purchase more wood.

Is this a glitch similar to those experienced after level 40?

If you use the ship on the right side you should be able to get wood. I got confused on that one too. It is just a different ship to get it from. Check both ships, one of them will let you either sell products for wood, or exchange coin for wood. Happy Gaming.

[Post New]by Luci_in_Sac on Oct 8, 11 6:37 AM
Whenever I play this game and try to exit it won't let me!
I have to shut my comp down totally.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[Post New]by mysweetdecline on Oct 16, 11 4:33 AM
Problem started in the advanced levels, but was able to "work through" until level 49. Essentially I am unable to pick up materials and goods boxes, they just bob on the screen til they disappear. Sometimes they work or start working, but a good portion simply cannot be collected or used. Makes winning the stage impossible. I have un/reinstalled to no avail. Already have the latest version. Does anyone actually help people with their problems with this game, or are we all just whining to each other? Thanks guys!

[Post New]by tracb2469 on Nov 7, 11 6:07 AM
I am having a problem with the black cloud level. I cant do anything. I cant pick up products, click on any machines to fix them, or anything. Does anyone know if there is an update for the game?

[Post New]by forbes48ma on Dec 16, 13 5:35 PM
level 10 I can't get any fishing boats so can go no further on that level

Go to: