Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies forum

[Post New]by booter12 on Jan 11, 09 2:30 PM
I am completely disappointed in this game. I couldn't believe it was over already! I thought maybe it was a joke and it was coming back, and it was over!!! That game is a complete rip off! You can bet I won't be buying anymore in this series!

[Post New]by hazelemma on Jan 13, 09 1:27 PM
could someone help my i cannot find an item calleda a shuriken in the hunters room hint says on table where the gun and the fork are but its not there please help thank you X

[Post New]by rcorneli1 on Jan 13, 09 2:10 PM
Ditto, I play a lot of games and buy the good ones. Wish I had waited and read the forum before I spent the money. Ended too soon. Money back is a good idea.

Robin

[Post New]by tiggernjen on Jan 13, 09 6:18 PM
The "hint" is in the wrong place. There are numerous hint errors in this game. After starting over & over again finally got to the circle of color gems. I can't get past the circle of color gems even if they are in the correct places. Can anyone give me any suggestion how to get pas this level??? I wish I could get a credit back, too many bugs need to be worked out in this game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 13, 09 7:29 PM
hazelemma wrote:could someone help my i cannot find an item calleda a shuriken in the hunters room hint says on table where the gun and the fork are but its not there please help thank you X

Hi Hazelmma- welcome to the forums!

A shuriken is an Oriental throwing star- it's imbeded in the front of the desk

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 13, 09 7:30 PM
tiggernjen wrote:The "hint" is in the wrong place. There are numerous hint errors in this game. After starting over & over again finally got to the circle of color gems. I can't get past the circle of color gems even if they are in the correct places. Can anyone give me any suggestion how to get pas this level??? I wish I could get a credit back, too many bugs need to be worked out in this game.

Hi tiggernjen- welcome to the forums!

Double check the paint splashes- start from the outside ring

[Post New]by kppresent on Jan 13, 09 8:46 PM
[b]I was not very happy with this game. One of the big reasons it was over much too fast. It also had gliches in it that I can see by the reinstall of the game (a second time around) had the same problems by the people in the forum. The puzzles were good (not too hard not too easy) but there werent many of them. For the money on this game it was not worth it. Is there any way to get a game credit back with this game ?. As you can see by the forum I am not alone in my feelings about this game - nobody liked it. I think you should consider that and reimburse others with a game credit. How about it?

[Post New]by cbrew601 on Jan 13, 09 10:54 PM
Game was easy--finished in less than 2 hours. Hint button did not always work, made it an exercise in frustration.

[Post New]by dentyne628 on Jan 14, 09 6:28 AM
What's a UV lamp and my hints are disappearing as well. When I did click on the hint, it does nothing. I've learned from my mistakes, from now on I will read the forums first to see if the game is worth wasting a credit on.

Can someone tell me where the uv lamp is? I'm just starting.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 14, 09 6:37 AM
dentyne628 wrote:What's a UV lamp and my hints are disappearing as well. When I did click on the hint, it does nothing. I've learned from my mistakes, from now on I will read the forums first to see if the game is worth wasting a credit on.

Can someone tell me where the uv lamp is? I'm just starting.

Hi Dentyne628- welcome to the forums!

The UV lamp is a hand held black light- helps you see hidden things- in this game- the writing on the monitor screen

[Post New]by tiggernjen on Jan 14, 09 11:32 AM
prpldva

I started from the outside and worked my way in matching all the colors and it still doesn't work. Does the center have to be in a certain position???

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 14, 09 1:34 PM
tiggernjen wrote:prpldva

I started from the outside and worked my way in matching all the colors and it still doesn't work. Does the center have to be in a certain position???

Starting at the top dead center and going clockwise, the colors should be : blue, red, purple, blue, orange green.

The center piece should be the same.

kay777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kay777 on Jan 14, 09 5:37 PM
can anyone tell me where the hook is in the security room? it is not where the hint button says it is. please help. thanks

[Post New]by huck65401 on Jan 14, 09 8:15 PM
I contacted support for Big Fish & told them how disappointed I was in the game & how the hints are messed up & don't work some times. They gave me a coupon for another free game. I was very pleased at their response.

[Post New]by haberman on Jan 14, 09 9:00 PM
prpldva wrote:
tiggernjen wrote:prpldva

Starting at the top dead center and going clockwise, the colors should be : blue, red, purple, blue, orange green.

The center piece should be the same.

[Post New]by haberman on Jan 14, 09 9:05 PM
OK I did in the jewl puzzle like you told us to in one of the letters I put the gems the way you said and nothing happen......now what???? I wish I could get my money back too.... you should do something with all the complaints Thank you

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 14, 09 9:15 PM
haberman wrote:OK I did in the jewl puzzle like you told us to in one of the letters I put the gems the way you said and nothing happen......now what???? I wish I could get my money back too.... you should do something with all the complaints Thank you

I'm just a player, like you. I don't work for Big fish- you should contact them directly. You can reach them via the green envelope on the lower right.

Sorry I could not help you solve your puzzle. Gamezebo has a screen shot- look under tips and trick.

Lesboop
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Lesboop on Jan 15, 09 10:37 AM
I can't begin to describe the disappointment I felt when this game came to an end! I believe I even hollered out loud, "No Way! That can't be it!" Like many others that tried it and bought it, I felt like it was a bit of a rip-off. The puzzles were also too easy. That makes 2 duds in just the past couple of weeks on this site. Very surprised to say the least.

[Post New]by flygirl2 on Jan 15, 09 7:20 PM
Can't find the shears in the cabin in the woods. Had all 5 hints left but it never showed me where they were though I used them all. . .help?

[Post New]by CobaltCat on Jan 15, 09 7:34 PM
I wish I'd read this forum before I bought it. The hints started pointing to the wrong place, then stopped working all together. I want either a fix or my money back!

Go to: