Re:Mystery Ledgends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition Technical Problems!

[Post New]by naresha on Oct 9, 11 2:54 AM
memomz1 wrote:Same problems here! The game loops back to the start menu over and over again before the introduction is over. Yesterday's game, same problem. No play, no pay!

Same issue here! I got lucky and downloaded/installed the game no hassle - it crashed once on me when I tried to play but I put that down to my computer being old and slow and me running too much stuff on it - it's happened before so no great surprise to me. What is annoying me is that I've wasted five minutes watching that infernal introduction five times!

ange1ik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Mystery Ledgends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition Technical Problems!

[Post New]by ange1ik on Oct 5, 12 8:54 PM
Hi, I'm playing on iPad and it won't let me use the butterfly net to get the gauge

[Post New]by Memawd on Nov 7, 12 2:48 PM
I am stuck in the courtyard trying to free the last Phoenix egg. It says it is protected by a spell and there is nothing that works...any suggestions?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 7, 12 3:56 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're experiencing problems getting the game to launch normally, I recommend taking a quick look at our help article here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

The troubleshooting steps in there are a great resource for issues like crashing or the game not opening.

ange1ik, if you haven't already contacted our Mobile Tech Support Team, I recommend letting them know what you're experiencing. Hopefully they can determine what's causing that so you can get back to gaming.

Memawd, welcome to the Pond! So other Fishies who have played the game can check out your question, I recommend posting it in the game Forum here. Hopefully that helps so you can get some tips about that part!

I hope these recommendations help!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by daphnerose11 on Jan 13, 13 12:27 PM
Hi, everyone. There's supposed to be a spade or shovel in the hand of the statue in the garden, but it's not there. I completely logged out then logged back in as a new user and got to the exact same point in the game. I can't continue until I have this item in my inventory. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Go to: