Welcome to Be Rich forum

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:Welcome to Be Rich forum

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jan 13, 09 7:57 AM
Has anyone won the Luxurious VIP House Award? I can't find it in either mode and I've completed both. Nowhere do I see a Luxurious House to build. Is it an upgraded Chateau?

[Post New]by roinette on Jan 13, 09 8:09 AM
Hi everyone. I'm stuck on the level where you have to build three 3 star chateaus on premium lots but they won't fit. It's level where you have to buy the shop because it's in the way of getting to premium lots. Does anyone know how to beat this level? I don't understand how the houses will fit in that area.

[Post New]by weelillad on Jan 13, 09 8:22 AM
roinette: you should only need two, go check the requirements again. basically you have to buy that stupid mansion on premium land and demolish it before you can even fit the required 2 into that space.

pecabo1338: you need to somehow build a chateau with 90% bonus. that means a chateau on premium land and influenced by all 5 decorations. I managed this in the stage that requires 3 chateaus of >50% each (can't remember the stage number offhand).

Edited on 01/13/2009 at 8:23:25 AM PST

[Post New]by fenianheart on Jan 13, 09 11:27 AM
I get an error 810 when I try to activate this game. I am dying to play it! I've tried reinstalling several times with no luck. Any suggestions?

Kirkcollm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Kirkcollm on Jan 13, 09 3:38 PM
Bubbawumpkin wrote:You need to bulldoze one of the statues and some of the road and then that will leave you enough space to build another block

Thank you so much!
that was driving me batty!

glitter60
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by glitter60 on Jan 13, 09 4:56 PM
When I get to 27, Redmond, I think it is. I get an error about not having enough memory for 3D when I get to the very end of the level. It freezes up. I have tried it 3 times and it happens each time.
I am out of patience now.
I have not had a problem with any games I have downloaded before.
And I have several.
Is there a fix for this?

My computer is an HP, Windows XP.
Barely 1.5 yrs old.
250 hard drive and 1 GB of ram.
I ran it through diagnostic tests and it passed on all.

Welcome to Be Rich forum

[Post New]by lovinumadly2 on Jan 13, 09 10:25 PM
For those of you that are trying to get the little shop populated to 130, you need to demolish one of the statutes and the road surrounding it so that you can build on it. You then have to build apartment building all around the little shop and upgrade them.

And, for those of you that are trying to get the city populated to 300 and $300,000 daily income you need to have three Chateaus and three apartment building, all upgraded with trees, fountains, or parks. I hope this helps.

[Post New]by lovinumadly2 on Jan 13, 09 10:29 PM
beanfarmer wrote:****w do i get the shop up to 130 visitors? i've tried the level many times, and still can't do it... level... 32... please! i'm losing my mind here

Bulldoze one of the statues and and the road so that you can build on it. Build and purchase property surrounding the shop, After you purchase that house, bulldoze it and build all apartment building around the shop, you may have to upgrade the apartments buildings. Good luck!

[Post New]by nuggerb on Jan 14, 09 2:49 AM
picman050967 wrote:The issue is with a specific graphics chipset that affects less than 1% of computers.
The developer has a new build that is in QA and testing, and may be ready today. We will post here when it is.

Picman

So is the fix out yet? You posted on the 9th and now it is the 14th? Just making sure I am not missing it somewhere. Thanks

[Post New]by dotsofluv on Jan 14, 09 10:13 PM
I am having real trouble getting expert on level 24 - which is the one where you have to build the airport.

Any tips, tricks, suggestions?

[Post New]by sandeevie on Jan 15, 09 6:14 AM
gbfans66 wrote:
momnmejft wrote:I am one of the 1% and have a dell computer. Is it Dells? How will we know when it is fixed? Will BF notifty us? I love this game>
momnme

It's NOT Dell's. It's an Intel problem and they are working on it. They are going to try to email those who have downloaded it, but we can check here for a post from BFG as well.

I have the same problem I have emailed BFG FIVE days ago and NOONE has answered What do I do??????

[Post New]by mellojo on Jan 15, 09 8:16 AM
Hi,

I am not able to play this game on any of my pc's. On one of them I get an error that I don't have direct x and on the other pc nothing happens when I try to run it. Can someone tell me what the problem might be?

Mel

[Post New]by scottiedoggb on Jan 15, 09 9:21 AM
dotsofluv wrote:I am having real trouble getting expert on level 24 - which is the one where you have to build the airport.

Any tips, tricks, suggestions?

You will need to demolish some of the roads around the funfair and also demolish the fountains round the funfair, it took me and my hubby ages to sort this one out ! Good luck and keep trying

[Post New]by scottiedoggb on Jan 15, 09 9:23 AM
I am trying to get expert on the last level, £3m in bank, £300k daily profit and own all houses.

We have been trying for days and are just no where near, I have managed all the other other challenges but cant get anywhere near £3m any ideas etc... ??? please

[Post New]by yoliver on Jan 15, 09 1:16 PM
Angel_Thomas_Act wrote:How do you get the 130 customers??? I get up to 124 but can not think of a way to boost the extra 6!!!!

[Post New]by yoliver on Jan 15, 09 1:20 PM
roinette wrote:Hi everyone. I'm stuck on the level where you have to build three 3 star chateaus on premium lots but they won't fit. It's level where you have to buy the shop because it's in the way of getting to premium lots. Does anyone know how to beat this level? I don't understand how the houses will fit in that area.

you have to buy the store to give you some income and buy the smaller houses that are on the premium lots to build.

[Post New]by butterfly28 on Jan 15, 09 5:11 PM
do anyone know if there will be another version of this game.

[Post New]by Deb611 on Jan 15, 09 8:49 PM
I bought the game and regret it.
I cannot play the game because I get the dreaded error message as the money falls at the end of level 11 every time! So I have played level 11 over 15 times!!! I'm really good at it by now but I want to move on. I can't even play the sandbox game!!

This is so maddening! PLEASE let there be some kind of a fix. I have uninstalled and installed over and over again.
HELP ME!!!!

dawnmid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dawnmid on Jan 15, 09 11:08 PM
I received a reply from BFG Tech Support. It said they have gotten many emails about the errors and are awaiting a fix from the developer. So, I guess it's just more waiting!

[Post New]by sandeevie on Jan 16, 09 7:57 AM
dawnmid wrote:I received a reply from BFG Tech Support. It said they have gotten many emails about the errors and are awaiting a fix from the developer. So, I guess it's just more waiting!

It's a flaming joke!!!! they are quick enough to take our money! we are now stuck with a game we cannot play but they have taken the money, but at least you got an answer I am STILL waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am going to close my account I have had enough!

Go to: