revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Post any Slingo Quest Amazon technical issues here only

[Post New]by revbecca on Sep 21, 11 3:24 PM
i downloaded the game yesterday, played it several times and bought it. I love the Slingo series! However, today it's crashed on me numerous times, and I, too, have had to go to the task manager to end the program. I do not have Macafee running, so that's not the problem. And this doesn't happen on any other game! This needs to be fixed!

maureen010
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by maureen010 on Sep 21, 11 10:12 PM
I had the game kick out with an error message twice during the trial, requiring Task Manager to disengage. As much as I like Slingo games, I won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by ydkjs2 on Sep 22, 11 6:56 AM
I have done everything that was suggested on the 'help' page. I do not have McAfee. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game several times. Every thing on my computer is up to date. I wasted a credit on this game. It freezes continuously. There is something wrong with it. I am quite 'pissed'.

Nietos9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Nietos9 on Sep 22, 11 1:21 PM
IT IS BFG!!! Customers, etc. have been having the same problems with other types of games, so that tells you right there it cannot be all their clients or potential clients, but that it is them. They o not seem to want to do anything about their problems and rather loose customers!!!! What's up with that?
sweetpea10

[Post New]by emilypjohnson on Sep 23, 11 6:47 PM
I'm on the viper level in the "Canopy" area. At my turn 8, I'm asked to spin, but the spin button isn't there. The first time, I exited the level and re-started it, but it happened again. This bug did not occur the four times I lost the level, so maybe it only happens if the human player is ahead?

[Post New]by mshawnarnold on Sep 24, 11 2:06 PM
On the level "Confusion" I've completed the game several times before spin 17, but it never gives me the star for doing this. This has happened on one other level as well.

gaykl
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by gaykl on Sep 25, 11 7:36 PM
I am having trouble when you are in the game and the "START" Button disappears.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 26, 11 9:37 AM
Hello everyone,

A new build is now available that fixes the following issues:

- End game not dialogue not showing stars
- Crash in sound player

If you would like to install this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. If you continue to have any troubles, please get in touch with Tech Support and our reps will be happy to assist you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on Sep 26, 11 11:49 PM
I am on the Forest level and playing against the Jaguar. After several rounds when it's my turn the spin button has disappeared. If I quit the game and start again, it goes OK for a couple of rounds again then disappears again, Seems rather random, doesn't disappear after the same number of rounds.

[Post New]by ydkjs2 on Sep 28, 11 5:56 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hello everyone,

A <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/179854.page">new build </a>is now available that fixes the following issues:

- End game not dialogue not showing stars
- Crash in sound player

If you would like to install this version, please <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstall and reinstall</a> your game. If you continue to have any troubles, please get in touch with <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> and our reps will be happy to assist you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by ydkjs2 on Sep 28, 11 5:59 PM
Is this game ever going to be fixed? I have belonged to BF for a long time and have never had the problems I have had with this game before. I even downloaded it from their site and it freezes. There is definitely something very wrong with this game. And no, I do not use McAfee, all my video cards etc. are up to date. i have done everything suggested and the stupid thing still does not work. What a waste of a credit!!!

AListrina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by AListrina on Sep 29, 11 7:05 AM
I am still in the Demo and am getting a new "thing"
Every time I try to "skip" the storyline, I get a screen that asks for my email and also a box that asks me to explain what is happening...Am I alone? I would LOVE to DL this but am not to sure now
AListrina

[Post New]by ckberrier on Oct 1, 11 3:49 PM
I have uninstalled/installed several times hoping the technical issue would be taken care of, but no such luck. When I choose the play button the screen dims and says loading. That's as far as I get. It just sits there. I have to close use task manager to end the game. Not happy with BFG.

[Post New]by joanieyau on Oct 1, 11 4:52 PM
For some reason when i play it won't go past cloud forest. i passed all the levels but it won't open the other three. i uninstalled and reinstalled but it's the same. what do i do?

[Post New]by tjr1872 on Oct 4, 11 3:59 AM
I tried the daily challenge, but every time I spin one of those arrows that automatically clears the column above it, I cannot progress beyond that point. When it should be time to spin again, the spin button will not become available and I have to use the menu button to go back to main menu. I have had this happen four times.

[Post New]by plukkfrid on Oct 11, 11 1:23 PM
During the level "Piranha is back" - Waterfall world - I got a full card, at the same time as the Piranha unchecked at least one square. Might have been two, it looked like it, but the darn fish has never taken more than one at a time before. Anyway, the game then continued, with the full card treasure chest covering the whole board. I had a spin left, and got a jokers, but because of the chest, I couldn't check a square, and was unable to finish the level properly. After trying for a while, I pressed the Map button, and got out that way, taking the chance that the star I'd been trying to get would register still, which it did. But this is obviously not a situation foreseen by developers, and should be taken into account in nest update/ next installment in teh series.

[Post New]by skyler1963_04 on Oct 13, 11 6:31 PM
I have the same issue as others posted here. In the Devil Battle when you are ahead of the devil and his buddies in points the spin buttons disappears and you can't play any further. Definitely a glitch that needs attention. Frustrating for sure!!

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Oct 17, 11 10:08 AM
I've experienced virtually every problem mentioned on this thread. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, don't have MacAfee on my computer. I've just uninstalled and reinstalled this game, and am hoping that will take care of the problems. Currently, the game simply won't load. I click "play" on the game manager, and it looks like the game is loading, but the screen goes black. So I start the task manager, and if it's not running under application (which has now happened twice) I have to go to processes, find it and end the process. Frustrating!

[Post New]by smb0314 on Aug 18, 12 9:11 AM
I completed the find the shaman level and the last star I needed was complete the game by spin 15. I got a full card on spin 13 but it doesn't give me the star? Why?

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Dec 31, 12 3:16 PM
I have an issue that no one else seems to have had. I have the newest build so maybe it happened in that and wasn't present in the earlier builds.

The glitch is that in the Jaguar duel level the bonus frogs randomly give the points to the wrong player. Doesn't happen ever single time but it's fairly often. Sometimes the Jaguar gets my points, sometimes I get his. Frustrating when you're trying to get a star for 50,000 points. I'm not far enough into the game to know if this issue will repeat itself in future duel levels.

Edited on 12/31/2012 at 5:22:29 PM PST

Go to: