Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum

[Post New]by kay2907 on Mar 24, 09 5:46 AM
Grove42 wrote:This game keeps locking up in the same place. I have even deleted players and started over twice. I get to the lawyers office, do everthing there, and go to the bank. I can not get in the bank and when I go to back to the lawyers office, the document is on his desk and the pen is gone. Hint says I'm all done.

i am having the same problem...is there anything i can do?
I really want to play this game

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 24, 09 4:38 PM
Grove42 wrote:Tried again, same thing. Received this: Error:Access violation at 0x0047c386 (tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 24, 09 4:42 PM
same thing keeps happening to me at first i thought it was my comp. but its not can anyone help this game is gonna MAKE DRINK AND I HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN 25 YEARS THIS GAME IS REALLY REALLY MESSED UP it sends u back to find a pen that u have already found the tips say u r all done here whats up with that SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IF U CAN

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 24, 09 4:44 PM
Grove42 wrote:This game keeps locking up in the same place. I have even deleted players and started over twice. I get to the lawyers office, do everthing there, and go to the bank. I can not get in the bank and when I go to back to the lawyers office, the document is on his desk and the pen is gone. Hint says I'm all done.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 24, 09 4:46 PM
same thing keeps happening to me if so people are having so many problems with this one game why is big fish still selling it ????? its DRIVING me crazy and i REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 24, 09 4:57 PM
bignanny60 wrote:same thing keeps happening to me if so people are having so many problems with this one game why is big fish still selling it ????? its DRIVING me crazy and i REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS
Hi Bignanny, Your best bet might be to contact Tech Support and let them look at your DXDIAG to see if anything needs to be updated. Tech Support can be really helpful. But this game does have several buggy places.

Many people have had to restart and redownload this game. It just hangs up for no reason and sometimes if you restart as a new player it will be ok. Unfortunately it seems like the developer never really fixed all the bugs in this game. It is frustrating when you like a game and want to play and it goes nuts. But you are not alone with this game.

Good luck, I hope Tech Support can help.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 25, 09 8:48 AM
Grove42 wrote:Tried again, same thing. Received this: Error:Access violation at 0x0047c386 (tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 25, 09 8:49 AM
same thig keeps happening to me did you get any help thank you big nanny60

Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum

[Post New]by tussle on Apr 10, 09 11:38 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm in the basement, I've collected everything and have 4 clues but can't figure a way out. Someone HELP!

[Post New]by YSanchez56 on Oct 6, 09 1:49 PM
yes ive been stuck on a game for a long time its where u have to figure out the combination cant get passed that, its natalie brooks: secrets of treasure house.

bette76502
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

stuck in police station

[Post New]by bette76502 on Jul 31, 10 2:05 AM
I am having a problem getting the blue mechanism out of the lock in the bookcase in the sheriff office,I just keep going back & forth and nothing happens.Help!

Lauree66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lauree66 on Sep 1, 10 10:04 AM
bignanny60 wrote:

Nice to see they fixed the bugs! Urgh I am getting this same message and now the game doesnt launch at all!

[Post New]by mela60 on Feb 24, 11 9:21 AM
can't get out of first room, why?

[Post New]by linnie4352 on Apr 3, 11 4:30 PM
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know where I can get the walkthrough for this game? I keep getting stuck at the police station and than when I do get out and go to the museum, it just freezes up and won't let get into the museum. What can I do? Please help me!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 3, 11 5:09 PM
linnie4352 wrote:Hi everyone,
Does anyone know where I can get the walkthrough for this game? I keep getting stuck at the police station and than when I do get out and go to the museum, it just freezes up and won't let get into the museum. What can I do? Please help me!
You can find a walkthrough by doing a google search for

natalie brooks secrets of treasure house walkthrough

Good luck~

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 24, 11 9:38 PM
I love the other Natalie Brooks games, but seriously? This one is messed up. I have to do a little random clicking because several things are mis-labeled. I'm not actually sure what the point of the hidden object scenes is, since they appear to be optional. And no option to turn the timer off for the hidden objects either. Overall, I was disappointed.

Really unresponsive gameplay - Mac

[Post New]by Kildara on Aug 28, 11 3:37 PM
I have been playing this game for about 25 minutes and just quit and immediately deleted. This game must be buggy - half the time there is no response to a mouse click. Sometimes, if I clicked over and over, I finally got a response. Often there seems to be only one place (one pixel, maybe) on an object that responds. Totally UNFUN and reading some of the reviews on the other Natalie Brooks games, it's not unique to this game. Development must need some work. Glad I was only free-trialing the game and didn't buy!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 4, 12 1:19 PM
Game had many glitche's which caused you to have to start the game over.----------Doug & Lisa

Go to: