Re:Post any Slot Quest: Under the Sea technical issues here only

[Post New]by bebop22 on Nov 28, 11 11:29 AM
i would like to know who can i talk to other than myself about this.

[Post New]by Daluck on Dec 9, 11 8:43 PM
I am on 55 wins in 10 min. but when I get the fishing boat bonus my game freezes after the fish come out of the net. I never get the message click to continue. I have updated my video card, taken all the steps listed here. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. The first time it worked for a while and then started freezing again. the 2nd time I reinstalled it did not help the game continues to freeze up. But only when I get the bonus. What else can I do?

[Post New]by bbecker24 on Jun 5, 12 4:46 PM
In the screen shots for this game, it shows the dollar amount higher than the $2,500 that you start out with. I've been playing this game for quite a while (I even finally managed to get past the 55 wins in 10 minutes after trying too many times to count). But no matter how much I win, the dollar amount has always stayed at $2,500. Is there some reason that doesn't go up/down as I play? Is there some way to find out how much I've won over time? Any other slot game I play shows the ups and downs of the dollar/credit amount. Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by carabalyjg on Jul 24, 12 8:28 PM
crkey wrote:[b] The only problem I had so far, is- how do I exit from the machine to go back to the main menu without cashing out?

[Post New]by nanas3babies on Sep 17, 13 7:30 AM
MyTimeOut wrote:The bonus round win is not registering. I've closed and reopened the program, cleared cache, etc. Nothing has helped. I have also checked for updates but haven't found any. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem on the second to last machine. Any fixes yet?

Go to: