sabinesa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rainbow Web 3 forum

[Post New]by sabinesa on Nov 10, 11 7:14 AM
I see that people are battling with the cavern - I also had that problem and tried so hard that at one point the good thing got it's knickers so in a knot that the colours didn't even match anymore, like only 2 of a kind in one of them.
The way I "overcame" this issue is by not playing the next cavern part, but rather go back to the map and finish another of the buildings, then, back at the cavern when it revealed another mirror/part I was able to finish that part (using hints or not). In that way I finished the game in full. At the end it still reported cavern as 0% done, but I gather that's just a message display error.
Good luck to everybody still playing this, hang in there, the last building (town hall) is the best of the lot and I have already re-played that building a good number of times - hahaha, got more than 100000 points by now!

[Post New]by sydneymaggie on Nov 27, 11 10:59 PM
sabinesa wrote:Hi All,
I hope the developers are reading this or what some others already wrote. I loved the first Rainbow Web and must have gone through it by now at least 10 times - it's a brillant Match3 type game. What I missed was not just a tracker on the time per level but also the points on each, which was added to the next version.
What I don't get is the silly little puzzle and hidden object games in the middle of Rainbow Web 2 and 3. What is that in aid of as neither the puzzles nor the HOs are decent at all and a waste of time and neither one offers a skip!
If I want to play puzzle/IHO games I buy one of those and then I expect much more than little silly 5 part fragments. When I buy a Match3, that's what I expect to get. Both those type of games are my favourites and I play either depending on my mood. When I am relaxed and want to spend time with pretty graphics a neat story line and concentrate on the screen and overall flow, I go play a IHO and am happy. When I want to rather have a more story-less colourful challenge with individual parts that are getting harder as I go, I play a decent Match3 game (Fishdoms). Why would developers try so hard to fit those 2 type of games together??? The
only ones that ever managed that a little bit are the Jewel Quest efforts, all the rest are spoiled by the attempt. At least that's my oppinion.

.... I agree with you!

juers777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by juers777 on Feb 22, 12 1:18 AM
I have played both the previous rainbow web games and really enjoyed them as they have a different format to most match3 games. this one started off very well but the game in the cavern after you complete each house is a pain! At the moment I have the cavern 80% complete but I couldn't do the last web in there and the hint just gave me moves that wouldn't work so I thought that was the end of the game for me. Next time I switched on thought I would have one more go and to my surprise the game opened up to give me the town Hall to play which I am now working through.

juers777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by juers777 on Feb 23, 12 1:20 AM
The cavern seems to be causing a problem to many players so I thought I wouldn't be able to finish as I didn't complete all the webs in there but once the town hall was finished I found the last webs were quite easy and the spider king disappeared and a fountain appeared in its place. I also got the message 100% complete but on opening the game today the cavern showed 0% completed although there was nothing left to do there.

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Jun 20, 12 3:27 PM
yuppi wrote:The game does not work either.

Here also.
Got the Carpenter but the end ....
I shall never know.

[Post New]by 1florisam on Oct 18, 12 3:11 PM
Hi, I made it all the way to the cave for the people, however, I cannot continue on it, as "play" does not respond. Please advise what else I could do, did uninstall and still does not work
Anne

[Post New]by 1florisam on Oct 18, 12 3:14 PM
I hope it works, as all the houses are done, I re played several earning points, but still no luck, Will try more on Town Hall

[Post New]by Margie1802 on Dec 15, 13 6:47 PM
How is this game played? I can't find any directions for it.

Go to: