[Post New]by sefke on Oct 5, 11 4:24 AM
still waiting....pffttt

Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Rainbow Web 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Oct 6, 11 2:06 AM
I've got some advise and tips, but still no progress. Game keeps shutting down and nothing seems to be wrong with my pc. I'm afraid nothing works......

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 7, 11 7:47 AM
Hi fishies!

We’re aware that some of you have been experiencing some trouble with game crashes in the carpenter shop.

We apologize for the trouble, and we’re currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really help us out as we continue looking into this.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

[Post New]by downunder46 on Oct 7, 11 11:44 PM
I am having the same problem as stellablu47. Nothing happens when I click on play in the cavern, just the flashing map. Any suggestions, anyone? thanks in advance.

Emmie1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Emmie1956 on Oct 10, 11 4:03 PM
stellablu47 wrote:Hi, I've completed all the levels except one called Cavern. I click on the Cavern's icon on the map and go to the 'Cavern'. But I can't click on the play button, I can't click anywhere on the picture, but the 'map' button is flashing. I click on the map button and go back to where the only game option for me is Cavern. How do I access the cavern? Many thanks for any help you can give.

I'm having the same problem. Any solutions?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 13, 11 1:04 AM
Hi fishies,

Good news! We now have a new PC build that fixes the following issue:

- The game will no longer crash in the carpenter level.

If you would like to get this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game from your Purchase History.

The moderation team will now go ahead and lock this thread to avoid any confusion, but please post any new issues in the new tech thread HERE.

Thank you!

-bfgRhone

Go to: