Re:Welcome to 4 Elements II forum

[Post New]by rdnckwmn70 on Jul 31, 13 10:03 PM
Hello, I purchased this game. I had to have my computer reloaded and had to download this game again. Every time I try to play it now my computer shuts down..I uninstalled it and installed again, it did the same thing..I sent an error report to Microsoft..and this is what I was told..."You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a stop error, also called a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss." I love this game, I have beaten it twice, but still love to play it...can someone help me please? I have never had any problems with BFG, and this is the only game I am having trouble with...I will be looking forward to your response..Thank you

This was as my post was, I navigated through your tech support and found my answer, I can now play this game again!! Wonderful! Happy with the step by step instructions!

Edited on 08/01/2013 at 8:37:18 AM PST

[Post New]by momofjhrazk on May 14, 14 1:13 PM
I purchased this game and the game manager downloaded, but when I try to sign in it acts like it's signing me in but never does. I cannot play my game I purchased without signing in.
HELP!

leoaz11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by leoaz11 on Jun 5, 14 4:03 PM
If anyone got stuck on the slide part of 41-----
take into account once you get it it immediately goes on with the game,so I am trying to remember from memory

two small squares top left one under the other--small rectangle next to those--
underneath that are two L shapes one right side up and the other upside down--
On the right hand side the large square goes top right.--two small squares side
by side under that--and another L shape under that. If there are more small ones
you will find where to put them all easily once you get the main stuff. Hope this helps---

Go to: