Reviews for Mysteriez

Miranda53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Reviews for Mysteriez

[Post New]by Miranda53 on Oct 23, 12 10:59 AM
This is what I get for not reading the reviews first. The description said "Try your hand at fine art...." What does finding numbers have to do with fine art? I deleted this mind numbing game after about 10 minutes (I kept hoping that a board would come up with something other than numbers to find....no such luck). No buy for me.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Oct 24, 12 5:11 PM
To be brief and brutally frank, this game SUCKS. This is like going back in time to the first Mystery Case Files Game only much, much worse: MCF games have always been fun, interesting, with great storylines, and they have evolved over time. This thing reverts back to the standard Hidden Object format (which is way past its prime), only this time what you are looking for are numbers. That's all she wrote, and at one point while I was trying out the Demo the picture in which I was searching suddenly shifted to the left for no apparent reason and I could not make it shift back.

Perhaps some will find this game enjoyable; I found it horribly boring and really way beneath the level of quality that I have come to expect from Big Fish.

No sale.

Videohound
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Videohound on Nov 8, 12 6:32 PM
Wow I guess I'm the first person to like this game. I used to play it on line and as soon as I saw it was available I tried it out and used a game credit for it. I don't think I'd pay the regular price but for a free punch or a DD i think it is worth it. I wish there were a hint button but thats OK. There are some numbers I can't find even at the end when they show you where they are.

Kamille_59
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Kamille_59 on Nov 9, 12 1:43 AM
Stay away and do not waste your time.

Horribly boring...

[Post New]by mjordan on May 9, 14 9:18 AM
I love this game.....it is mindless and just something to kill time with while watching tv and too tired to think.

Go to: