metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

Re:Reviews for My Farm Life 2

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 11, 12 4:10 PM
I got this game because I bought My Farm Life and the first one is way better. There are no thieves in this one, but there is Carlos and I would take the thieves any day over Carlos. Carlos comes in with big orders for vegetables and you have to give him the vegetables in order to complete the level and playing it in relaxed mode is just too boring but it is too hectic to play in normal at least imo. My Farm Life one was way better though the ending was hard at least there was no Carlos. Carlos ruined the game for me.

3 stars out of 5

Re:Reviews for My Farm Life 2

[Post New]by Maliria on Apr 27, 12 12:15 PM
I enjoy the game but only have one complaint about it. I had the same issue with the first version of the game. When you redo your farm (move everything around so it is better situated for the machines & barns, etc.) but you do not finish the level, you have to redo everything you just moved around. That is a serious pain in the **** to do. I don't want to have to replay the previous level just to move things around. I'm not even sure it would make a difference if I did honestly. Would prefer it if the game saved where things were moved to at the beginning of the day.

Go to: