Re:Welcome to Love Story: The Beach Cottage forum

[Post New]by mommyfish5 on Nov 15, 12 9:40 AM
mommyfish5 wrote:dumbell in charlie's room under the bed over from the park.with a lot of other things you will need,the cave has a lot of things pick all them up where ever you see things that you think you remember from before pick them up then and you will see that you already have a lot of the things you need when you go to the other places ,place them where they need to go,its all about remembering where you were when you saw them that's half of the stradagy listen to the hints they tell where you can find stuff exactly

I love every game they made ,have the ones when i first saw them,I been waiting for

any more they have or will make,!!!!!!!!! oh ,i finish all the games !!!!

Edited on 11/15/2012 at 9:43:32 AM PST

[Post New]by mommyfish5 on Nov 15, 12 10:14 AM
mommyfish5 wrote:
mommyfish5 wrote:dumbell in charlie's room under the bed over from the park.with a lot of other things you will need,the cave has a lot of things pick all them up where ever you see things that you think you remember from before pick them up then and you will see that you already have a lot of the things you need when you go to the other places ,place them where they need to go,its all about remembering where you were when you saw them that's half of the stradagy listen to the hints they tell where you can find stuff exactly

I love every game they made ,have the ones when i first saw them,I been waiting for

any more they have or will make,!!!!!!!!! oh ,i finish all the games !!!!

[Post New]by mommyfish5 on Nov 15, 12 10:15 AM
annehw wrote:I'm stuck. I have found the toggle switch to turn on the lighthouse. It is lit up in the shell at the bottom of the screen. When I click on it to place it on the apparatus, it doesn't get larger and stay there. It just jumps back into its shell!

What am I doing wrong?

I haven't completed several of the challenges and skipped them. Does that have anything to do with this issue?

[Post New]by mommyfish5 on Nov 15, 12 10:26 AM
put the toggle on the right of the light bulb which it on ,then go down to the claps,flip them open ,you will find that you have to match the colors of bracker's to make systems work

Edited on 11/15/2012 at 10:28:42 AM PST

[Post New]by ovbeach on Dec 30, 12 9:24 PM
MINE STOPPED WORKING RIGHT WHEN I WAS ALMOST FINISHED. CAN'T GET IT BACK.

[Post New]by deloresvp on Mar 26, 13 2:18 PM
stinkoo wrote:I;m on the beach got all my shells but the last one how do you get the sling shot to break the vase
- I'm having the same problem

[Post New]by mookee on Apr 19, 13 7:40 AM
I could answer some of your questions but found the clues by accident & dont remember how! I dont like this game, it is waring out my mouse, from going from place to place! I want hidden objects games, where you have a place to look for hidden objects. These games with several places to go to I dont like. This game is driving me crazy & wished I hadnt purchase it. I do like the graphics but that is about all. Big Fish give us hidden objects games without all the hunting for objects. Thanks

[Post New]by hayleesgrandma on Apr 29, 13 5:10 PM
Bylena wrote:Completely frustrated with this game. How on earth did you get the key to the lighthouse? I know where it is, I just can't reach it.
I'm totally stuck....can't get the bottle out of the water, can't do anything with the tool with the short chain in the front yard.

I'm having the same problem...it keeps telling me to go back to beach, then go back to pier. I don't understand. Seems like a few people here are not getting answers.

[Post New]by rhuebschwerlen on Jul 24, 13 10:01 PM
MemeBoop wrote:I'm almost finished and the game froze and locked up and now it says it's terminated from my computer. Very frustrating.

I'm at the lighthouse and the game froze. Now I'm getting an error message.

Edited on 07/24/2013 at 10:02:28 PM PST

Go to: