LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

Re:Comments on the DD of Oct. 2, 2011

[Post New]by LadyDream on Oct 2, 11 7:10 PM
My first thought was, "oh another Columbus one, meh" but I decided to try it. When I found I could set it to full screen, and it actually FILLED my screen, I was practically sold. I'm seeing double because I've been playing Lost In The City and suffering from eye strain, so something I could see even with double vision was appealing. Still, not being able to play more than a few minutes, I decided to come here and read reviews. So I bought it. It also opened up a bonus game screen, Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden, which I have no idea about, LOL.

[Post New]by jailbird400 on Oct 2, 11 11:34 PM
SeaBamboo wrote:Oops sorry jailbird400 - I meant to put that in my comment.

When I could not find an item & clicked hint & it appeared to be behind the inventory bar I just clicked on the inventory bar where the hint indicated & that worked (it only happened once to me).

During the game I did find that the inventory (or task as it is labelled in the game) did normally go off screen when I was near the bottom of the screen but not always which was a bit frustrating.

Thank you,SeaBamboo ..Very frequent for me ..but you tip has helped me more often then no t(still frustrating )

[Post New]by jailbird400 on Oct 2, 11 11:41 PM
SeaBamboo wrote:Oops sorry jailbird400 - I meant to put that in my comment.

When I could not find an item & clicked hint & it appeared to be behind the inventory bar I just clicked on the inventory bar where the hint indicated & that worked (it only happened once to me).

During the game I did find that the inventory (or task as it is labelled in the game) did normally go off screen when I was near the bottom of the screen but not always which was a bit frustrating.

Thank you,SeaBamboo ..Very frequent for me ..but you tip has helped me more often then not ..each time ill click "to click" and hope it works t(still frustrating )

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:14 PM
Didn't like the inventory items disappearing at the bottom of the screen and also the music was a bit eerie..

Go to: