Re:In Search of the Lost Temple

[Post New]by vezdan on Oct 4, 11 8:39 AM
I am trying to get out of the office (I think that is where it is, everybody is at a meeting) and I can't. I try to ask for hints in every room, the hint button works but it does not show me anything...

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Oct 4, 11 12:31 PM
i agree with equusjoy objects way too small especially when u need new glasses lol
story is interesting tho but a not buy for me a 2 out of 5 chili peppers (haha)
Happy Gaming y'all ^^

[Post New]by irishraven328 on Oct 5, 11 7:39 AM
vezdan wrote:I am trying to get out of the office (I think that is where it is, everybody is at a meeting) and I can't. I try to ask for hints in every room, the hint button works but it does not show me anything...

Me 2. Have you figured it out yet?

[Post New]by vezdan on Oct 5, 11 4:11 PM
Nope, I have stopped playing for now. Ran out of patience.

68bird
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by 68bird on Oct 6, 11 9:35 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I also have black borders, and yes, those objects are tiny. I couldn't find one hidden object, a rose...tried to use a hint, but the cursor wouldn't go all the way down to the hint button, nor would it hit the menu button. I couldn't get out of the game even using the task mgr...all it would do was red out the screen, as a penalty for overclicking. Had to pull the plug to shut it down. Am going to try one more time, but won't use their cursor. So far, I am not impressed at all. But then I just finished over five hours of playing Committed from another dev. I liked that one.

68bird
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by 68bird on Oct 6, 11 9:37 PM
Same thing for me, I thought it was because I was on the laptop but...nope/ I just walked away and let the time run out. Very annoying!!!. Obviously a NO buy.

[Post New]by Chini14 on Oct 11, 11 6:24 AM
Objects are too small. We have a 23" monitor, and I had a hard time finding all the objects.

Had problems combining objects too. Like that angel... I couldn't figure out what went with the angel, seeing that it was already a complete angel with wings and all (but soooooooo tiny).

I got frustrated trying to use items in the inventory. I couldn't use the flashlight.

After about 15 mins (half of it I used searching for solutions in the forum), I uninstalled the demo.

Sorry, but I would have to agree with most of the players here. Terrible game.

maj34
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by maj34 on Oct 29, 11 12:26 PM
Glad to see there are a lot of us out there who can;t make head or tail of this game I too can't get their cursor to go down to get a clue, Ajso can't reach menu button so I just click esc and get out that way glad I have not bought it yet and won't be either

[Post New]by mishamermaid on Oct 29, 11 8:51 PM
I just tried to play this game and I spent at least 30mins of the 60mins trial trying to find the phone to attach the phone receiver to.My 13yr old who has perfect eye site also could not find it either.I guess it was there somewhere but if that was a sign of what was to come in that game I didn't want to know.I have been a Big fish member since 2005 and I played games from Big fish since 2004,I have never had that much trouble finding something,it was just insane......I got the angel,but it was a complete fluke.The worst game ever in my opinion.

[Post New]by mishamermaid on Oct 29, 11 8:52 PM
I just tried to play this game and I spent at least 30mins of the 60mins trial trying to find the phone to attach the phone receiver to.My 13yr old who has perfect eye site also could not find it either.I guess it was there somewhere but if that was a sign of what was to come in that game I didn't want to know.I have been a Big fish member since 2005 and I played games from Big fish since 2004,I have never had that much trouble finding something,it was just insane......I got the angel,but it was a complete fluke.The worst game ever in my opinion.

[Post New]by Jesstiggs on Nov 8, 11 12:50 PM
I agree with the majority here, just downloaded this and can`t find the damn phone, even with my glasses on, I had the tutorial on too, it was pointing too it and even then i couldn`t see it!!!

Suxanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Suxanne on Nov 8, 11 1:08 PM
Hi, Does anyone know what to do after the second search of the lab?

Go to: