elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

Re:Your Comments for In Search of the Lost Temple

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Oct 3, 11 1:04 PM
texans_andre80 wrote:ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY CALL THIS A GAME ALL IT DID WAS SHOOT MY ALREADY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE THROUGH THE CEILING. I'M GETTING PRETTY
SICK AND TIRED OF THESE HURRY UP LETS GET THIS DONE SO WE CAN MAKE A BUCK GAMES. THANKS BUT NO THANKS THIS GAME IS JUST DOWN RIGHT AWFUL. I'LL WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY OFFER US TOMORROW.

Hey texans_andre80--Now, I'm not a "thread cop," but I've been around the block a few times, and I know what ALL capital letters usually mean--you're YELLING at us! You're probably not gonna get any more attention from either the developers or BFG by shouting!

This game may not be worth a silver (or even a bronze) star, and it's probably not worth you having a coronary over! Could you transition your feelings to the "Review" thread--that'd be helpful.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Oct 3, 11 4:08 PM
Only made it 10 minutes. items are just too small. I have been spoiled by way way better games. sorry, no buy.

pisces7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pisces7 on Oct 4, 11 8:24 PM
I most certainly agree with my fellow gamers on this piece of crap they threw together
and called it a game!!
The Hidden objects were so small, I needed a magnifier to back up my magnifier
and even then it was ridiculous. And some of the clues were misspelled, like sciccers and tube for tuba which was actually a trumpet. I've been a member for a few years now and this is the first time a game has made me so angry because of all the errors.
Ok, I have said my piece w/o cussing a blue streak and I will close on that note.
Buyers beware of this game!!!

Pisces7

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Oct 4, 11 11:52 PM
Really awful. Items too small and complicated by the atmospheric "smoky light" coming from windows and lamps. Really awful on the eyes. This one made mine really hurt. NIce try devs, but next time don't try so hard, not so many details.

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Oct 23, 11 6:03 PM
Wow! I didn't think it was that bad. When I had trouble putting two pieces together, I merely reversed what got moved. I'm not sure why so many people found the objects under the list, all mine were in sight, though I didn't always see them.

My major complaint was the book in the lower left. I'm sure we were supposed to be able to access it (how else know grandpa's prescription?), but I couldn't.

If this comes out as a DD or COTW, I might buy it. However, I won't use punch card credits or game credits.

Of course, I am playing on a desktop and just got new eyes a year ago.

Edited on 10/23/2011 at 6:05:32 PM PST

Go to: