Hmm. Nice lack of support, BF.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Post any 4 Elements II technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 30, 13 11:43 AM
Hey there cbarbagallo,

Sound issues can be particularly tricky, but I would recommend checking for any video card driver updates as this can sometimes help. I've included a help article with instructions on how to check for that update below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Please also be sure to contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix and one of our Reps will work with you directly to try and get that sounds working properly!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Post any 4 Elements II technical issues here only

[Post New]by epreiss on Sep 23, 13 2:55 PM
1. Problem with the screen solution.
The game sets a solution that the game appears in the left corner down on the screen, thus cutting off the left edge of the game, so that I can't see the menu any more.
I.e. the game does not use the full screen.
Seems also to have a problem with a wide-screen Monitor (LG Flatron 23" wide-screen).
2. Get internal program messages, like "Set timer".
This internal message appears randomly. Then I have to wait until the message dissapears, or I press Escape to come to the main-menu and then continue with the game.
I don't have these problems with 4 Elements I.
Have bought 4 Elements I and II on 1 CD just now in Sept. 2013, i.e. both games use 1 installer.
The 2 games are not independant from each other. I installed first 4 Elements II and started to set the Options and entered my user name.
After that I installed 4 Elements I, and - a miracle - the Options and my user name from 4 Elements II were already in 4 Elements I.
I don't find this to be a good idea.

I have a brand new PC:
CPU 4 GHz
Windows 7 Pro, 64bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630, 2GB
DirectX 11

Quits after pressing "start"

[Post New]by lilpollyesther on Nov 26, 13 7:05 PM
Just downloaded, so i have the new build, and after the first free the fairy hidden object scene, the game exits when "start" button is pressed for the first game, pegasus. This is the same problem that made them have a fix for this, but it's 2013, and it's still doing it. Won't be buying it, I have the first one and it played well.

[Post New]by CelestialEmpress on Feb 1, 14 3:17 AM
I've had this issue every time I've played the game since I bought it. On several levels, the magic gets stuck in the tubes and I cannot advance at all. No matter what I do, there's no way to unstick it so I can continue. The only option I have is to restart the level, which is extremely frustrating when it's towards the end. To make it even worse, half the time it will get stuck in the exact same spot again once I give up and restart the level! Sometimes I have to redo it 10+ times before it will actually work and let me go on. Is there any way to fix this?

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Jun 10, 14 10:40 PM
CelestialEmpress wrote:I've had this issue every time I've played the game since I bought it. On several levels, the magic gets stuck in the tubes and I cannot advance at all. No matter what I do, there's no way to unstick it so I can continue. The only option I have is to restart the level, which is extremely frustrating when it's towards the end. To make it even worse, half the time it will get stuck in the exact same spot again once I give up and restart the level! Sometimes I have to redo it 10+ times before it will actually work and let me go on. Is there any way to fix this?

I had this issue twice on the first level where I had to arrange the pipes to allow the air magic to flow through. I arranged them correctly both times, but the magic got stuck in the first pipe and I couldn't advance. I uninstalled. I'm not going to buy a game with bugs that go unresolved for more than four months, especially bugs that actually prevent playing the game.

Go to: