mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Welcome to Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort forum

[Post New]by mcurty on Oct 20, 11 8:50 AM
ultimate_chik wrote:anyone have any tips for florida 8 ... really stuck ....

thankyou

Here is a good thread with help on this level

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/181403.page

It is on page 2 of this forum titled "Florida Level 8 - Sawgrass"

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on Oct 21, 11 6:13 AM
thanks )

[Post New]by ashley0914 on Oct 28, 11 12:49 PM
can someone offer some advice for Florida Level 1 - Pace? I cannot seem to beat this level. I can't get my happiness up high enough, and I have a problem keeping the daily income above $6500. It always seems to drop when I start chaging the bus routes. HELP!!

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 12:49:17 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 28, 11 1:29 PM
ashley0914 wrote:can someone offer some advice for Florida Level 1 - Pace? I cannot seem to beat this level. I can't get my happiness up high enough, and I have a problem keeping the daily income above $6500. It always seems to drop when I start chaging the bus routes. HELP!!

Hi Ashley, there are two threads about this level that have some good tips in them:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/181659.page
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/181228.page
Good luck!

Florida Level 9 - Oak Hill

[Post New]by kpeel79 on Oct 31, 11 9:50 PM
This level had me really frustrated, as I could only get my income to $4500. After looking at various forums, I finally came up with a winning formula. Hope this helps others.

1. Build Recycling Plant and Paper Factory below the Sawmill
2. Build a road from Garage down to factories and across to Oil Derrick
3. Buy a truck and route from Sawmill to Paper Factory (upgrade all to 1st star)
4. Buy a dumpster and add Oil Derrick, Paper Factory & Sawmill to route
5. Buy a truck (upgrade to 1st star) and route from Recycling Plant to Paper Factory
6. Build roads from Malabar to Geneva, straight down from Garage to Geneva, from Oil Derrick down and left to Edgewater, and from Edgewater right and down to Geneva
7. Build Plastic Factory, Fabric Factory, Paint Factory and another Recycling Plant right next to Edgewater (upgrade all to 1st star)
8. Buy a dumpster and add new factories to route (including 2nd Recycling Plant)
9. Buy 2 trucks; route both from Oil Derrick - 1 to Plastic Factory, other to Paint Factory
10. Buy a truck and route from new Recycling Plant to Plastic Factory
11. Upgrade everything to 2nd star
12. Wait for Paint and Paper to build up (5+) before transporting to Malabar & Geneva
13. Upgrade Garage
14. Buy 4 trucks (upgrade all to 2nd star)
15. 2 trucks route from Paper Factory, then 1 to Malabar and other to Geneva
16. 2 trucks route from Paint Factory, then 1 to Malabar and other to Geneva
17. Build enough Tech Stations so they cover your roads
18. Build a Fire Station
19. Wait for Cotton & Wool to build up (5+) before transporting to Fabric Factory
20. Upgrade Garage
21. Buy 2 trucks (upgrade to 2nd star)
22. Route 1 truck from Malabar to Fabric Factory and 1 from Geneva to Fabric Factory
23. Wait for Fabric & Plastic to build up (5+)
24. Buy 2 trucks (upgrade to 2nd star)
25. Route 1 truck from Plastic Factory to Edgewater and 1 from Fabric Factory to Edgewater
26. Buy 1 truck (upgrade to 2nd star) and route from Edgewater to Paint Factory

After all this should have over $5000 income (worked for me twice doing it this way). Need to upgrade factories to match truck upgrades.
You won't get expert doing it this way, but I was just happy to get through it.

Edited on 10/31/2011 at 9:57:09 PM PST

[Post New]by Metnix on Nov 5, 11 8:48 PM
I have tried so many times to beat Florida level 1. Seriously, I have gold on all levels and then I get to this one, I thought it was me, tried 8 different times. Can't get the happiness level up no matter what I do. Was there a fix to this game? Or a download? Folks are talking about levels I haven't even heard of and I'm getting a little upset. Everything upgraded, buses the shortest routes, fountains built, garbage trucks/buses/trans trucks and airport/mall all upgraded. VERY FRUSTRATING.

[Post New]by Vanusa18 on Nov 20, 11 11:17 AM
Não consigo usar o botão da fase Flórida - 13. O que eu posso fazer???

[Post New]by Anjarikx on Nov 22, 11 4:38 AM
Is theresia à virtual city 2 for iPad coming? Do you now when?

[Post New]by glumdeclutch on Nov 29, 11 5:54 AM
Metnix wrote:I have tried so many times to beat Florida level 1. Seriously, I have gold on all levels and then I get to this one, I thought it was me, tried 8 different times. Can't get the happiness level up no matter what I do. Was there a fix to this game? Or a download? Folks are talking about levels I haven't even heard of and I'm getting a little upset. Everything upgraded, buses the shortest routes, fountains built, garbage trucks/buses/trans trucks and airport/mall all upgraded. VERY FRUSTRATING.

[Post New]by betterthanqwerty on Jan 5, 12 10:40 AM
In going through the tutorial [UTAH], i got stuck on Greenville when the truck from the Oil Derrick to the Paint Factory stops delivery after about 4 trips. I say about but I have only seen a maximum of 4 on restarts doing various things [letting that be the only truck, following the walkthrough, completing the product chain, ...] although I have got up to 5 [of 7] deliveries of the magazines.

After the truck quits delivery it goes back to the garage and when trying to remake the route, the 'out arrow' from the Oil Derrick is no longer available. Up to the time when it has delivered 4 batches of oil to the Paint Factory, the 'out arrow' is available and you can even do multiple truck routes between the derrick and paint factory.

Any solutions/suggestions?

[Post New]by spiritfalls on Jan 6, 12 8:00 AM
I need some help with the first stage of the Nevada level. I'm not sure what the problem is but I only 13 pieces or wood not 15 - I've upgrade all sawmills, I've upgrade them in different stages but can't seem to get the other 2 wood pieces. - I get 4 in the top, 4 to the far left, 3 to the far right and 2 at the bottom. Where's the other two? Tried everything. Can some help. Thanks

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on Jan 11, 12 9:07 AM
this game really is a joke - i spend a hour our of my life and still cannot get anywhere near the goals !!!! do not buy this!!!!

[Post New]by firehawk69 on Apr 2, 12 8:21 AM
spiritfalls wrote:I need some help with the first stage of the Nevada level. I'm not sure what the problem is but I only 13 pieces or wood not 15 - I've upgrade all sawmills, I've upgrade them in different stages but can't seem to get the other 2 wood pieces. - I get 4 in the top, 4 to the far left, 3 to the far right and 2 at the bottom. Where's the other two? Tried everything. Can some help. Thanks

[Post New]by firehawk69 on Apr 2, 12 8:26 AM
spiritfalls wrote:I need some help with the first stage of the Nevada level. I'm not sure what the problem is but I only 13 pieces or wood not 15 - I've upgrade all sawmills, I've upgrade them in different stages but can't seem to get the other 2 wood pieces. - I get 4 in the top, 4 to the far left, 3 to the far right and 2 at the bottom. Where's the other two? Tried everything. Can some help. Thanks
* can no one answer this I am having the same problem. I know it says to trade slot machine parts for fabric but the only thing I can get for trade is clothes at rail way station!

[Post New]by mummyand4 on Apr 19, 12 3:09 AM
You need to take the fabric to the furniture factory then the furniture to the train station The furniture factory will not make any furniture until you have this in place so you can't get any people!

[Post New]by Frustrated67 on May 17, 12 1:00 PM
Hi guys, I'm stuck on this game too! If it wasn't so addictive...I would have given up ages ago!
I can't remember the level, but it's early on and you have to build 3 buildings from the steel range and deliver 3 steel cables to the train station. I must be doing something majorly wrong, as my trucks won't do as they are told. Please help me, as my iPad is in real danger of being thrown out the window. Cheers

[Post New]by mdover on Jun 3, 12 9:21 AM
knoxvillegirl77 wrote:I need advice on how to finish Utah level 9 - Sevier please.
I can do all goals Obtain population of 70 , Achieve jobs rating 300 but am having problems with Daily income of $3600.
As soon as i start to build up the city i loose my income and jobs rating. I have played this game for over 5 hours and am ready to give up, Please help.

I am in the same boat - does anyone have any thoughts or clues to help?

Thank you,
Mellissa

[Post New]by onefishtwofish on Jun 9, 12 10:13 PM
Here are tutorials from the forums for the game. It's helped me out to complete the ones I've been stuck on and it's in order so it's also easy to find what your looking for. Hope it helps out whoever is in need of help too.

http://www.virtualcitygame.com/forumdisplay.php/10-Virtual-City-2-Paradise-Resort-Walkthrough

[Post New]by rizjambi on Jun 17, 12 4:48 AM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, THIS GAME REALY NEED FIX UP!!!!!!

[Post New]by afeigin on Jul 9, 12 8:37 AM
"build" some trees around the sawmills and they will create more wood for you. I found this tip on another site which I can't now find reference to

Go to: