Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

Re:Todays DD 7 October 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Oct 7, 11 9:09 PM
This isn't a bad game at the DD price. The graphics are pretty nice. I have a 22 inch monitor and didn't have too much of a problem finding the objects. I play slower than a lot of people so from looking at the Walkthrough, it looks to be a fairly long game for me. As others have pointed out, it's for a good cause, so I'll buy it. It beats going to the store and donating at the checkout for a worthy cause. Much cheaper this way.

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by silentpages on Oct 7, 11 10:26 PM
I only played for 2 minutes. I have my screen set at 86% brightness. I couldn't see much. Very dark game. The white where I am posting this is quite bright & I have to lean back to deal with it. I can't imagine the pain my eyes would be in if I adjusted brightness to see that game & then came to do a review without remembering to put my settings back.
Total bummer because it looked like it could be fun.

ryk9er
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ryk9er on Oct 7, 11 11:07 PM
I demo'd this -- it's a buy for me. As a few others have commented, it is not dark once you get out of the cave. Very cute game.

kiwiyumyum
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kiwiyumyum on Oct 8, 11 3:02 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed this game. Like others I downloaded this to find I had tried it before for 14 minutes & then deleted it. Decided to play the full demo & found it was an enjoyable challenge.
True some items are almost impossible to find- had to use a few hints- but patience & perseverance paid off.
Give it a go, you might find, like me, that it has more to offer than you expect. It's a little different to the usual games of this genre & well worth the DD price.
Beautiful graphics, nice change from dark & spooky- although must admit I quite like those games as well

Thanks Devs & BF

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Oct 9, 11 1:31 PM
I have to agree. I also tried it and didn't like it when it first came out. I finished my trial with this DD offer and enjoyed the game more and more as it went along. I quite enjoyed it and it was fairly long.

Go to: