jodama
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

Re:Reviews for Juliette's Fashion Empire

[Post New]by jodama on Oct 15, 11 5:30 PM
To all those who found it too easy - try playing on a laptop that is super sensitive. Time to buy a mouse for the laptop

I love these type of games (the Sally games are amongst my favourites) and this was no exception. I can't get all gold stars, so the game will last for longer for me.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Oct 16, 11 6:16 PM
This one's a buy for me. I like this type of time management game. I like that you get to keep your upgrades even when you change cities.

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Oct 16, 11 10:03 PM
very boring, no challenge at all.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 21, 11 9:14 PM
well, i'm of two minds with this one...

on the one hand, i love TMs and wish they would come along a little more often... i also feel like i get a lot more play time for the money spent... specifically, what i like about juliette is the total embrace of the feminine - playing dress up, making a career dream come to life, lots of cute characters with their own little attitudes and [my fave] the chance to stomp on these 'men' that think they know better

no, i'm not competitive

but... on the other hand... i feel the hand of the 'man' behind this one like nobody's business... the heaving bosom and the low-riders that show half her a$$ i mean, is it so wrong to want the designer to NOT be objectified? models are what they are, they have their job to do... but why does juliette have to run around half naked?

that being said, and this game being what it is, i love the folks at "A" and i enjoy playing their games, i like the graphic design, the colors, the very 'i dream of jeanie' look to everything - how retro? - and i have to say that this ranks a little higher than soap opera dash although both feature many of the same tasks... and i think this game is definitely addictive - i played the whole demo even being half disgusted with myself

so do i? or don't i? well, when it's slim pickin's, you take what's given, right?

maybe it's time to ask the TM gods for the 'feast' rather than the 'famine'

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Oct 25, 11 11:30 PM
I really enjoyed this game however I am concerned that the length is too short. May buy it though...

[Post New]by 39queenvictoria on Oct 30, 11 7:01 AM
Don't pay 6.99 for this game. It is easy and ends too fast. I paid 4.99 for it and that was too much. I got expert the first time and less then 4 hours. 2.99 will be alright for the cost, but, not 6.99....

[Post New]by MichaelMaiden25 on Nov 5, 11 7:53 PM
LOVE IT! Nice Musics, Nice Graphics, and love Fashion games!

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Jan 11, 12 4:43 AM
i really like this but the game length seems to be quite short.

Ali2106
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ali2106 on Sep 30, 12 12:10 AM
For such a simple game with basic graphics I was surprised at how much I liked this game! Maybe it's something to do with the sound effects or just the happy vibe that the game radiates I'm not sure.

The only problem I have with this game is how short it is - hopefully if the creators make a sequel they'll drag it out a bit more.

Ali

Go to: