Re:Post any Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort technical issues here only

[Post New]by lminnes on Nov 16, 12 9:41 AM
I am playing this on iPad and am at level 4-12 and I do not have the options to build a stadium or more importantly the plaza. I can't run an event there to get the happy level if I can't build it.
Can anybody please help

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 16, 12 10:34 AM
Hi lminnes,

If it looks like the game is not recognizing options to build new items, or your progress is blocked, you can contact our Mobile Tech Support Team. They can look into that further for you and hopefully find a way to get that working.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by TJOwner on Nov 28, 12 11:10 AM
Specs:

MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz
4 GB RAM
OS 10.8.2
Latest Versions of Flash and Shockwave are installed, and my OS is up-to-date from Apple. Am running the Mac version of the game.

Game has been freezing off and on since I started the Alaska levels. I was usually able to go to the main menu, and then return to the game, and it would clear up. Once in awhile I would have to restart the level over completely. I am now on Big Delta, Alaska, and the playing area has turned black, there is a white dot (where a number would normally go) above Trucks, Dump Trucks, and Buses. There is a garbage can and 9 fire icons in the right hand corner. The counter continues to climb, however the money does not change, and I can not restart the level, nor go to the Main Menu. I have achieved the jobs rating and visitors rating. I have to quit the game to exit the level, however, I am able to play other levels though.

Edited on 11/28/2012 at 11:12:49 AM PST

Problem with Alaska 1

[Post New]by aussiemum76 on Dec 20, 12 7:36 PM
duelmint wrote:the game freezes while I try to build one of the buildings because a snowdrift lies in the middle of one of the streets.
I can not build anything, can not cancel the action, can not restart or exit the game. I have to force exit and when I launch the game again the game is still blocked

I have this exact same problem, in a way i'm glad it isn't just me and my computer
how do we fix this please!

Problem on Nevada 5

[Post New]by abeillebleue on Jan 21, 13 6:55 AM
Arpechal wrote:Nevada 5 has a bug on iPad and on Android:
No trains/planes/boats ever leave the station/airport/marina, whatever the number of passengers you transport TO them : always zero passengers to transport FROM them.

Could this be fixed ?

Thank you.

Same problem here, on Ipad. Could this be fixed, please ?

Edited on 01/21/2013 at 6:56:57 AM PST

[Post New]by locuran on Feb 22, 13 5:46 PM
FishinFem wrote:I just bought the game.... it worked fine when i played the trial but now that i downloaded and bought the full version it won't work .... the bottom menu flashes constantly and so does anything else that pops up and i have to force it to close... I uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times and still hasn't fixed the problem ... i assume because this is a new download it's already upto date and don't need to update it correct ... so how do i fix this problem ? grrrrrrr just seems weird that it worked fine as a trial but not as a full version

Got the game this month myself and experienced the exact same problem. Suggestions?

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Apr 1, 13 10:56 AM
I am on level 13~trying to build the ski resort. I followed the walkthrough, HOWEVER, although I have all my resources, the game/level will NOT make/deliver the yellow ski lifts to the resort. The tuck does not load. HELP PLEASE. I've restarted the level 3 times

[Post New]by Mijnil on Sep 5, 13 6:16 PM
Need help! Game worked fine until last week. It just stopped working popping up the following "Error Acess violation at 0x02ECEFAE (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated". Now it won't load at all. I re-downloaded and installed and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Using Alienware Mx14 with windows 7 64 bit and Nvidia graphics. All hardware is updated as well as windows, driect x, etc

Thanks

Edited on 09/05/2013 at 6:20:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Yann973 on Sep 21, 13 4:12 AM
I tried to buy the game but forgot my password. Now your game is blocked with the message : unable to complete your purchase.
Nothing works anymore.
I reloaded it but still the same screen.

Please help !

[Post New]by jazzy184u on Oct 20, 13 10:54 AM
Game works fine on other computer, but when I tried playing on my same account on my desktop, the game doesn't download. After clicking on download, the game goes to queue but disappears almost instantly after it appears there. Uninstalled game manager, restarted, etc. twice and so far no luck in downloading game. When I search on big fish games.com, it looks like the game has been removed off the list of games. Perhaps this is the reason why? Need Help? If I've purchased the game, can I not access it on different computers under my own account?

lrc1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lrc1 on Oct 23, 13 6:29 PM
jazzy184u wrote:Game works fine on other computer, but when I tried playing on my same account on my desktop, the game doesn't download. After clicking on download, the game goes to queue but disappears almost instantly after it appears there. Uninstalled game manager, restarted, etc. twice and so far no luck in downloading game. When I search on big fish games.com, it looks like the game has been removed off the list of games. Perhaps this is the reason why? Need Help? If I've purchased the game, can I not access it on different computers under my own account?

I'm having the same problem. I am able to download other prior purchases but not this one?

[Post New]by Debeblen on Dec 2, 13 4:57 AM
I am playing on iPad 4 and am at Big Delta Alaska. I have played this already but did not finish. I tried to get back into the same level and it will not load at all. It just stays at the loading page and freezes. Any advice?

Problem on Nevada 5

[Post New]by Twinkles87 on Feb 18, 14 5:00 PM
abeillebleue wrote:
No trains/planes/boats ever leave the station/airport/marina, whatever the number of passengers you transport TO them : always zero passengers to transport FROM them.

Could this be fixed ?

Thank you.

I have the same problem please fix it

[Post New]by chickadee11500 on Jun 22, 14 7:53 AM
I had to switch computers due to a crash and burn on my main one. I have tried downloading from the Games App and am not able to do so even though I did purchase the game quite a while ago. Can you give me an answer to what may be the problem?

This seems to be a problem for others posting here as well but so far no answers to any of them so is this game viable or not?

Edited on 06/22/2014 at 7:55:17 AM PST

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jul 29, 14 5:10 AM
Trying desperately to download this onto my new hard drive after losing the old one and I keep getting a damn error code 760. Done all the tips and tricks in the tech support with no luck. have opened a ticket with support.

I want to play.

gill007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gill007 on Oct 16, 14 8:10 AM
I purchased this game a few years ago and I now I can't reinstall it. Says it's not available

Problem on Nevada 5

[Post New]by Rydhus on Jan 25, 15 10:21 AM
abeillebleue wrote:

Could this be fixed ?

Thank you.

Still a problem here on Windows tablet. Trying to complete the mission without trains, plains and boats.

[Post New]by krell64 on May 19, 15 8:52 PM
Edgewater Airport on level 2-9 will not deliver oil. PLEASE HELP! I have been stuck on this level for over a month because of this.

[Post New]by bassnorma on Jul 13, 15 5:45 PM
I am also trying to re-download the purchased game and it appears to be gone. Is this game no longer available for download? If so, how do I get a credit for it?

konijn75
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by konijn75 on Aug 4, 15 9:58 AM
After trying to download this game, the game manager fails with an Error Code 760.
I already made a ticket for support a few days ago, but they have not responded yet.

The game manager immediately aborts when trying to download this game, but it can download other games perfectly fine, so I think something is wrong with the availability of the game download files. On my previous computer it downloaded fine, but that was several months ago.

Can someone look into this?

Go to: